• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contest: Write a Valentine Love Story

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last big Valentines contest I think was won by Freewheat and the only guy that might be able to beat him is Sheepwheat.

Comment

Originally posted by nibs1 View Post
      This happened last Valentines day, A friend of mine after 7 years of medical school was fired for one minor indiscretion. He slept with one of his patients and can no longer work in his chosen field. He is still paying his student loans, what a shame! This just goes to show you one minor mistake can ruin your life. Thoughts to him and his family. He is really a great guy and a brilliant Veterinarian.
      Too bad, but I can think of a few limericks to go with that story. 😂🙈 but now with the Me 2, I better leave it alone.

Comment

Contest is closed. An anonymous Eastern judge. You would be quite surprised if I named him.

So I shall await to hear who is the winner. And post on this thread.

Thanks to all who participated. Pars.

Comment

I wasn't feeling it.......
          So I passed on it

Comment

Shoot its valentines day in 5 hours better have a shit shower and shave.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
              Shoot its valentines day in 5 hours better have a shit shower and shave.
              Still have 19 hours here. Time to burn...... or feed the cows. The other “girls” that are involved in my life🐮😎

Pancake supper at the hall tonight with kids. Does that count as taking the love 💕 of my life out to dinner???
              Last edited by woodland; Feb 13, 2018, 06:49. Reason: Typo

Comment

It is officially Valentine's Day in Saskatchewan

Happy Valentine's Day, Agrivillers.

Here is a touch of romance for you:

"I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you'd been on my mind. Then it occurred to me: Since I met you, you've never left." — (Unknown)

It's a day to be mushy! Pars

Comment

The winner of the story of romance is malleefarmer. Congratulations.

The prize is an original Canadian watercolor. I bought three original water colors and shall chose one for you.

If you'd message me with your address, I shall mail it the next time I go to town.

Pars. ❤️

Comment

Happy Valentine's Day Agrivillers. We are staying at Maricopa and looked out the window this morning to see tractor making dust and green fields all around. it's a cloudy cool day here but not as cool as what we left behind in Regina. Allegiant to Las Vegas, hello city of lights.

Comment

Well; thank you kindly dont stress if its to hard

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                        Happy Valentine's Day Agrivillers. We are staying at Maricopa and looked out the window this morning to see tractor making dust and green fields all around. it's a cloudy cool day here but not as cool as what we left behind in Regina. Allegiant to Las Vegas, hello city of lights.
                        Sounds terrible when it's WARM, NOT WINTER, -10 to-30 and windy!

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                          Well; thank you kindly dont stress if its to hard

Pleased to send your gift. It will take some time to get to Australia. Thanks for your story.

Happy Valentine's Day. Pars.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...