• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big scandal soon to break!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caseih View Post
    how would you like to be a top liberal adviser ? I'm sure some of them are intelligent peoplekind?
    they must just cringe everytime he opens his f$&King mouth !
    I can't understand how such supposedly smart handlers would have allowed Trudeau to go out in public to unscripted events? Surely they are smart enough to realize it won't end well when he isn't spoon fed the talking points?

But on a positive note, it is reassuring to know that all of the big problems have already been solved, such that we can move onto the details such as peoplekind vs. mankind. Isn't this proof that the Liberals have been much more successful than their predecessors who had to spend their time trying to solve big problems like economics?
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Feb 7, 2018, 13:06.

Comment

Alberta, it's kind of like Trump unscripted. Come to think of it I've said some pretty dumb things😂

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...