• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glyphosate presume canada is the same

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glyphosate presume canada is the same

Id say at a guess 90% of glyphosate here in australia either comes directly from china in bulk or raw product come from china and is processed/manufactured here.

Due to clamp down in china about carbon emmisions many glypho factories are in a go slow modifying there factories and or others closing down because they done meet criteria.

Its a bit of a sleeper and has gone under the radar but seems glypho production could be reduced by up to 30%.

Others suggesting india has new plants to take up the slack but that anecdotal.

Funny story unloaded 15 shuttles of glypho a few years back with my stong loader.
    A month or so later was shifting them around with my old loader and came to one shuttle and i couldnt lift it. Strange i thought had a look and seemed to be about 2/3 full only but set like a brick no crap.
    Rang supplier and they said ah weve been looking for that one, dont break drop it etc etc thats worth about 20k........ It was neat product used in manufacturing process. Apparently would have made 7000lt of manufactured product.

Only a handful of australian manufactures left here meaning soley australian neat product and mixed. Cant compete wages and infrastructure and regulations etc.

Currently glypho is $3.80 to $4.00 per litre in shuttles

Oh ps shuttle is 1000lt

same here in that range different prices if you take a semi load 16.

Comment

Seeing price increases here. Your price is cheaper than I got. I assume that is for 360 g active product.

Comment

Majority glypho in aust is 450g some 480g and up to 510g

Comment

We have a very difficult system where we can only import a few chemicals, usually from the USA.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...