• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Politics

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Politics

Ok we all agree politicians are the scum of the earth but like an asshole they are nessary,so what do you feel would make them more palatable.
    What programs would you implement if you had the power, we all have our opinions but I am willing to bet the farm you can't get a con-census on very much agriculture related.
    Bucket wants rail. sask3 wants all NDers removed from the country.
    Klaus wants more infrastructure.
    We all want more money, but in all honesty we are living a good life.kind of like a breast ,any more than a mouthful is waste.
    So what's your opinion. Ad it to Sask3 have fun Saturday.

I want someone like grant Devine again , deep love for his province and a real vision for the future

Comment

Bucket wants rail, no more elevator closure, new rules, better roads, a carbon income, and more grain cos. ....

Comment

I want real teeth in Seed rights. Pattens run out after three years farmer saved seed no selling to others.
        I want infrastructure were a country held hostage by two rail companies created long ago who care about handing share holders cash and not doing shit all to improve their service. Its a joke.

Amalgamation is destroying agriculture soon one company for fert seed and chem here mr farmer are your choices you have none now get in line.

When i see what china is building all over the world to move product and then see our Dinosaur it sucks.

Scrap a useless tax and get rid of useless gov programs like the ones who pay Billion dollar companies Any where from million to hundreds of millions.

Stop useless shit about gender equality etc. Man and Women thats it rest have a basic right same as the other but dont push your agenda on rest of the country.

Stop useless immigration and just walk over the border and have a great time welcome to Canada.

Get back a education system that actually teaches Math Algebra Trig Science Chem English ( Yes i should of studied that one better) and History plus a new course called life. Thats Sex Drugs Banking Taxes Incometax Borrowing money etc.
        Last edited by SASKFARMER3; Jan 27, 2018, 18:44.

Comment

I think for all of us it’s reliable , affordable rail and efficient shipping to get our product to market effectively.
          Markets are , markets , no politics can change that much . But we need a government that will stand behind farmers in international trade 100% .
          Need to be recognized as efficient sustainable farms . Western Canada basically invented sustainable environmentaly sound farming with min / zero till. We set the standards for environmentaly friendly cropping practices.
          Hold the carbon tax schemes until carbon sequestration of our annual crops and souls can be measured properly.
          Push for a much more aggressive bio fuels mandate .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...