• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its Saturday lets have some Fun

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its Saturday lets have some Fun

Click image for larger version

Name:	26815145_1924356837582784_773590934500759049_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	777874

Its snowed a little bit, January our worst month is almost over hell in 90 days we will be seeding.

You all know i believe in Canada deep down. We are at a time in Canada were we wanted a change and we got a change. But unfortunately the guy or group who won thought we gave them a mandate to promote ever stupid idea known to man kind.

But when subjects like History are not taught any more what do you expect.

The new group that will look after us Baby Boomers in our Dying days scares the shit out of me. The Me Generation who have only known Low interest rates, Easy Credit, Every one gets a trophy crowd.

But i digress.

Today is about the coldest month ending so lets post any thing that any one finds humorous.

I like the above posting because i love politics. It makes my day.

Yes I believe Trudeau is an Idiot.

But this is for fun, so if their is something that you just find funny post. Hell post it twice if you enjoy it that much.

Post away.

Ahh , the winds of change .... 🤣🤣

Comment

Can we stop talking politics? Ok today is a big day for Sk politics, let’s hope the right one gets in. My brother is up in Stoon to vote, he’s had a very good discussion with two of the “front runners”, and of course they are preaching what they have to, to get the votes.
      Personally I would like to be on some warm golf course having some beverages enjoying life, not worrying about how dry it is, commodity shit prices, etc.
      SK3 on all your holidays, have you ever gone golfing?

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post

Ahh , the winds of change .... 🤣🤣
        Just seen this pic, even the guy in the background is smiling ear to ear. That’s all I’m gonna say!!

Comment

She could suck start a 747.....interesting that she hasn't been at the forefront of the movements. ...

Comment

Golf very few times when im away. We have a nice course in the Valley that i put cash into.

Hawaii golfing by the ocean is nice. Shoot one into the water for fun. Sorry grass or chuck no sea turtles were harmed.

Count down has started 100 hrs till the Jet gets fired up.

Comment

Stormy Daniels blew so hard it messed trumps hair up. Lol

Comment

What? Pulled it thru his ears?

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                  [ATTACH]2498[/ATTACH]

Its snowed a little bit, January our worst month is almost over hell in 90 days we will be seeding.

You all know i believe in Canada deep down. We are at a time in Canada were we wanted a change and we got a change. But unfortunately the guy or group who won thought we gave them a mandate to promote ever stupid idea known to man kind.

But when subjects like History are not taught any more what do you expect.

The new group that will look after us Baby Boomers in our Dying days scares the shit out of me. The Me Generation who have only known Low interest rates, Easy Credit, Every one gets a trophy crowd.

But i digress.

Today is about the coldest month ending so lets post any thing that any one finds humorous.

I like the above posting because i love politics. It makes my day.

Yes I believe Trudeau is an Idiot.

But this is for fun, so if their is something that you just find funny post. Hell post it twice if you enjoy it that much.

Post away.

The "think tank" knows the reason/s JT was elected. Do you know?

Comment

Oh yeh, don't miss the Grammys tonight @ 7:30 ET on CBS.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                      She could suck start a 747.....interesting that she hasn't been at the forefront of the movements. ...
                      VERY well paid to shut TFU, no doubt. Wonder how many JT is paying to STFU?

Comment

Lets have some fun ????? bash politicians ,that's all that ever happens on here , so why not try something new for a change.

Comment

When you have nothing else to do but count down the hours to the next trip, why not stir the pot.

Spring is coming and the narrative will change, so it is a bit of a break, I guess.

Comment

Does anyone fish? We don't have any decent lakes close ,and slave is best for walleye but 1 fish and 200 miles, do that once in a while just for a sort of road trip. Jacks have to be 24.3/4 in which is good 1 is enough for a feed and don't need a bunch in freezer, perch seem hard to find where as a few yr ago they was everywhere, some stocked trout lakes but mostly small ,the odd one will get to 3# .
                            Limit of 5 trout. 1 to 3 jacks depends on lake. 15 perch turbot 1 to 3 and lots of lakes 0. Lake white fish from 0 to 10 don't fish for them so don't know the success rate. tHEY say you are not deducted those days fishing from your allotted time, sure hope they are right .

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
                              Does anyone fish? We don't have any decent lakes close ,and slave is best for walleye but 1 fish and 200 miles, do that once in a while just for a sort of road trip. Jacks have to be 24.3/4 in which is good 1 is enough for a feed and don't need a bunch in freezer, perch seem hard to find where as a few yr ago they was everywhere, some stocked trout lakes but mostly small ,the odd one will get to 3# .
                              Limit of 5 trout. 1 to 3 jacks depends on lake. 15 perch turbot 1 to 3 and lots of lakes 0. Lake white fish from 0 to 10 don't fish for them so don't know the success rate. tHEY say you are not deducted those days fishing from your allotted time, sure hope they are right .
                              if you ever get a chance to come to Tobin lake it is a world class. walleye and jack lake . world record walleye through the ice caught by our priest a few years back . Google father walleye if interested . I have caught a 13.5 lb walleye , was a nice fish . lots of 40+ lbs jack caught there

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...