• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huge snowfall Edmonton region.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge snowfall Edmonton region.

Snow snow go away. Over a foot of snow since last evening and it is still coming down. At least it is light and fluffy. This keeps up and it will, it will mean another year of fighting flooding in this region. All the land too wet to seed land from last year will be too wet to seed this year again. Some people down back roads will be staying home for a few days.

Can I have it? Awe forget it....it will all blow into Manitoba anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      Can I have it? Awe forget it....it will all blow into Manitoba anyway.
      Blowing South from here...do the Mckenna/Liberal Carbon Tax magic Dance and CHANGE your climate... Stop the wind, make it RAIN, COOL off Canada!

Comment

First significant snowfall for a couple months. I’ll take it. Sub moisture going into winter was good but frozen bare ground will suck that out. This stuff is good and wet like anything after Christmas. All the snow plowers will be happy now. Been lean for the last couple years. Cows running out will have snow to pick.

Comment

Just a dusting here , maybe an inch or so
          Been under a heavy snowfall warning since last night . Looks to be going around us , just like the summer rains lol

Comment

I feel sorry for the snowmobile dealers around here. No snow for years now. We don't need snow blowers either but one wet March storm can change all that. 🙏🏼

Comment

Had to google the word “snow”. I thought the word was taken out of the dictionary.
              Pretty depressing, every passing month is one closer to seeding. Might need a bigger tractor to put the seed into moisture ..... wait there is no moisture.

Comment

5 or so inches here. Don't need it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...