• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of the Week Thursday Report.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
    The two important concessions gained are apparently regarding intellectual property rights around drugs (suspension of rules that would have extended copyright protection) and suspension of rules that would have allowed foreign investors to sue the Canadian Government if things don't pan out for them. I haven't read the details either but these are two of the concessions claimed as a result of holding off agreeing earlier.
    Where did you read this?

It would be a welcome development but I don't believe any politicians in this country have the foresight... especially since we left the dairy concessions in the agreement (you know, the one's America wanted... before they dropped out of the agreement).

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
      Where did you read this?
      It was in a Globe and Mail article and these claims were made by a spokesman for the Government. It does look encouraging but the devil is in the detail with these kind of agreements.

Comment

Just got the call i guess Saskatoon got a nice dump of snow, well at least in the City. We have maybe a inch in Regina no half the neighbour is using a blower to clean his driveway. Across the valley looks more.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
          Just got the call i guess Saskatoon got a nice dump of snow, well at least in the City. We have maybe a inch in Regina no half the neighbour is using a blower to clean his driveway. Across the valley looks more.
          Barely enough to sweep east side of Regina. Walked for coffee, street blown clear. No snow in Le Macaroon parking lot. (My Regina coffee shop)

Comment

actually once out of the city its shit all. Oh well next time will post from farm once arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
              Where did you read this?

It would be a welcome development but I don't believe any politicians in this country have the foresight... especially since we left the dairy concessions in the agreement (you know, the one's America wanted... before they dropped out of the agreement).
              We lost our advantage when boy blunder forgot to show up at the meeting in Vietnam.
              We were informed the other countries were all signing without us if we didn’t sign.

Comment

Piss all maybe 2 in or a little more wind is moving it to the sidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                  We lost our advantage when boy blunder forgot to show up at the meeting in Vietnam.
                  We were informed the other countries were all signing without us if we didn’t sign.
                  Says who? As for the dairy concessions to the US I'll remind you those concessions were given by the Harper Government back in 2015 - long before the TPP was anywhere near concluded. So who played the weak hand?

Comment

How long you going to Blameharper your idiot is a idiot

Comment

Oh oh..... here we go!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	05A1248E-B261-4C9B-9F79-C7C1C91083F9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	766182

Well this sums up what I have said since early on

Comment