• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone think ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone think ...

That since Trudeau shook the hand of the Indian prime minister ....he did anything to help western Canadian farmers with the pulse tarrif?

Is there anything in the tpp that may help?

Comment

Agriculture contributed C$111.9 billion to Canada's GDP in 2016. Winnipeg. CNS – A new report from Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada released Friday has pegged agriculture as contributing C$111.9 billion to Canada's GDP in 2016, which accounted 6.7 per cent of the country's total GDP. Nov 10, 2017

Maybe we're too insignificant to worry about. And grains and oilseeds(Western Canada)is only a portion of that.
      Whose the Ag Minister again? Larents McGolly.....
      Last edited by farmaholic; Jan 23, 2018, 21:29.

Comment

I think the Armed Forces Special Ops team was called in when someone carrying a cheese sandwich crossed the border into Quebec from the United States....?

Comment

Why aren't we demanding the USA pay for a wall?
          It would work here can't dig tunnels in 8 out of 12 months ground is froze. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
            Why aren't we demanding the USA pay for a wall?
            It would work here can't dig tunnels in 8 out of 12 months ground is froze. Lol
            I'm in favour of starting a FundMe page for building the USA's southern wall in order to stop the Mexican drug lords from sending their grunts to Canada, along with all the M.E. ISIS haters who sneak into the US through the same border. $20 bucks a person. Present the cash to Trump from Western Canadians in person. Fifty farmers fly to Washington. Betcha FTA would become Western-Canadian friendly. Pars. 🤠

Comment

http://cheese-fromage.agr.gc.ca/pml-lmp_eng.cfm TRYING TO MAKE MY POINT

Cheese is a huge contributor to Canada's GDP.......billions
              Last edited by farmaholic; Jan 23, 2018, 22:12.

Comment

That south wall doesn't work the tunnels are already there. And more people
                Are smuggled through In vehicles right through the border crossings. The walks across the border don't happen except in old movies. Motion sensors heat detecting cameras it just doesn't happen?

Why won't you fund our wall though? It would work.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                  http://cheese-fromage.agr.gc.ca/pml-lmp_eng.cfm TRYING TO MAKE MY POINT

Cheese is a huge contributor to Canada's GDP.......billions
                  Okay I'll post it again for you.😎

Helping to make your point. 😇

Comment

That was cheesy👉☝️
                    Last edited by farmaholic; Jan 23, 2018, 22:26.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                      That was cheesy👉☝️
                      Looked gouda to me

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
                        I'm in favour of starting a FundMe page for building the USA's southern wall in order to stop the Mexican drug lords from sending their grunts to Canada, along with all the M.E. ISIS haters who sneak into the US through the same border. $20 bucks a person. Present the cash to Trump from Western Canadians in person. Fifty farmers fly to Washington. Betcha FTA would become Western-Canadian friendly. Pars. 🤠
                        and maybe our leader would realize there is something in western Canada !
                        actually one of the best ideas I have ever saw on here !

Comment

Why would we do that when we need immigration to offset all the workers leaving for Alberta? We need those immigrants with all those degrees to come here. Let the failures leave and bring in these smarter ones.

Like honestly some times I don't know about you people.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                            Why would we do that when we need immigration to offset all the workers leaving for Alberta? We need those immigrants with all those degrees to come here. Let the failures leave and bring in these smarter ones.

Like honestly some times I don't know about you people.
                            *Immigrants who can't speak English. We pay to train them.

*They can't drive a car. We pay to train them.

*They come with rotten teeth and dental problems. Yes, we'll pay for it.

*They want to drag their parents in wheel chairs to come and live here. Oh, ya, we shall pay the bill.

*They need glasses. Oh my. Get two pair. We'll pay.

*Welfare? OF COURSE. We shall pay. Forever.

*Schooling? We'll pay. We help poor people. Pay up.

*She has diabetes and STD's and aids. Yup we can pay for the drugs.

*The degree is a hoax? Get the bastard counseling, he's upset.

*He's a she? Oh, there's a doctor who'll start
                            horomone therapy but it's expensive, baby! Oh well it's only money so we'll pay for it.

He needs a fist class ticket to fly here? Ok. That's the last straw.

Hire a damn neighbour kid. And train her.

I read about a Big Wheel who needs a training wheel about life.

Pars.
                            Last edited by parsley; Jan 24, 2018, 08:04. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by dalek View Post
                              Looked gouda to me
                              #like

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...