• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 1% ers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 1% ers

I see on the news the 1% are getting richer, they only get $4 out of every $5 generated in the world I think its time we lazy bastards get off our assed and ask them for a raise in our welfare ,as seniors we got a .57 cent raise, hardly enough to buy tobacco.

Originally posted by Horse View Post
    I see on the news the 1% are getting richer, they only get $4 out of every $5 generated in the world I think its time we lazy bastards get off our assed and ask them for a raise in our welfare ,as seniors we got a .57 cent raise, hardly enough to buy tobacco.
    Ask our current finance minister , or the previous liberal finance minister who had his entire shipping fleet moved off shore to avoid the Canadian tax’s the rest of of us peasants had to pay 💰

Comment

We keep fighting over which side is worse at doing these things!! When will we get who we need to be fighting?

Comment

And merely two or three short posts later, we see why Lenin coined the term "useful idiots" for those who those who attack wealth creators.

BTW, horse, have you pressured our highest-profile government leaders to stop using offshore accounts for tax reduction purposes? Imagine, if they would pay those cajillions they saved, your welfare increase would allow you to stop rooting for butts in the gutter. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
          .......... your welfare increase would allow you to stop rooting for butts in the gutter. ;-)

:^0....

That whole unedited post was, was , was.....on two levels.

Lost for words this morning!
          Last edited by farmaholic; Jan 23, 2018, 07:08.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	16143532_10210601329802542_7014096454875495231_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	766176

Sums it up

Comment

Great cartoon SF3, thanks for posting it.

Comment

It's about time people start posting as news, meaningful stats.
                Like the number of people lifted out of poverty every year. Percentage of world pop with access to clean drinking water increase per year etc etc.

An interesting study would be how much meaningful change is enabled by the UNs redistribution policies compared to real economic growth and industrialist philanthropy.

Easier to accentuate the negative.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...