• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sask vrs alberta

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sask vrs alberta

good news for both I would say !

Sounds like he's Covering his Ass since Sask had no proof on the licence plate issue and we were going to get a 5 million dollar fine just for being stupid and petty.....so let's give the base a Good story

Comment

Was there ever any mention of beer thing before?

Still think there should be one plate for all Canada.

Comment

you never new about the beer thing ?? come on really oh ya cbc news reporting probably lmfao.

Comment

Yeah you definitely had to be living under a rock if you didn't know that crossing provincial borders with a six pack in the truck wasn't high crime in Canuckistan.

Comment

[U]Credit goes to both provinces to be able to solve tax and trade disputes.
            Now if countries could just do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by wmoebis View Post
              Was there ever any mention of beer thing before?

Still think there should be one plate for all Canada.
              Great Western has been outraged for 2 years over Alberta government market intervention. GW apparently sells a lot of beer in Alberta.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                Great Western has been outraged for 2 years over Alberta government market intervention. GW apparently sells a lot of beer in Alberta.
                well , I bought lots of great west beer in Alta a few years back .we could go there and buy a dozen GW beer for$10 . the same dozen at home here in sask was $21 . that's more than tax difference . so maybe GW got what they had coming ??

Comment

Sucks to be a commodity where “nothing cures high prices like high prices”

Comment

Job numbers saskatxhewan is dismal. Reports of people leaving for Alberta. I guess that's why the immigrants are so welcome here in droves.
                    Pretty good hey parsley?

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                      Job numbers saskatxhewan is dismal. Reports of people leaving for Alberta. I guess that's why the immigrants are so welcome here in droves.
                      Pretty good hey parsley?
                      I heard that. 🤛 😃

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...