• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow awesome rain!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bgmb View Post
    Wow does Santa still come to you guys too lol. This is the dumbest idea ever. Yes it rains in the summer lol
    Oh sure....but you probably have your faith firmly planted in the Pig Spleen guy!!! ;^)

Comment

Heading East of Regina at 5 pm. Solid fog - 90 days til rain👍 Maybe snowstorm end of march. I have lived long enough to see the weather change pretty quickly.

Comment

Promise?

Comment

So guys I here this all the time and some people say 90 days and others say 6 months and then I have seen it on Newagtalk and people from deep south say 1 month.

On a wet summer it rains every other day so odds are it will hit and on a dry summer no one talks about all the fog that happened during the past winter.

Comment

This year we have a least fog that I can ever remember here at Prelate SW Saskatchewan.
            One of the warmest winters that I can remember with the least amount of precipitation. Lots of T shirt weather in January.

Comment

Three days of continued fog no sun dreary but looks like a wet start to seeding

Comment

2015 was a dry year, nothing like 16. The cattle guys were scrounging for every possible bale. Winter of 15-16 was warm with little snow. Cattle didn’t need a lot of hay due to warm temps. This winter is the same warm with very little moisture. Cattle guys not using much hay this winter. Nature seems to take of itself. 2016 was a tad wet, after a dry winter, so hears hoping 2018 gives a ton of rain. Sorry SF3 I’m hoping for a huge wet yr, heck I want to participate in those 25 mill acres of canola you are predicting.

Comment

guys have very few options for 2018. Lots aren't moving any grain because cant. games are going on all the time. I think if its dry in 2018 were going to see the beginning of another round of thinning the herd.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                    Three days of continued fog no sun dreary but looks like a wet start to seeding
                    If in doubt. Write it on the calendar.we were with in 2 days last spring.

Comment

So thick fog again today and damp, written on calendar got almost a week should hit one day.

Comment

Not getting excited about dry ..
                        Spring of 2010 started dry..
                        All know what happened next.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...