• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Parsley

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Parsley, how the heck are you? Call me if you are ever up our way. Happy belated birthday 🎂. We just got back from a giant treck from Bismarck to Orlando, Key West, Nassau, Paradise Island and back again. We are adding carbon to the environment so the trees and grass will turn green again. 👍

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
      Hey Parsley, how the heck are you? Call me if you are ever up our way. Happy belated birthday 🎂. We just got back from a giant treck from Bismarck to Orlando, Key West, Nassau, Paradise Island and back again. We are adding carbon to the environment so the trees and grass will turn green again. 👍
      Thanks for the birthday greetings. My birthday is actually today, so you are right on time. I'm more than well. Busy. Traveling. Partying. Working. Writing. Painting. Entertaining. Planting. The Florida holiday is really nice. Initially didn't care if I went, and ending up really enjoying Florida! Good route to take. I'm curious about Nassau, so you can fill me in some day, will you? Thx again.

Comment

Well then Happy Birthday, parsley! May you enjoy many more, blessed with good health, good friends and a welcoming, warm hearth at home! Stay around here to talk - I try to learn from your excellent manners...lol!

Comment

Thanks, burnt, for your kind wiishes. You must knock on my door some day, though, say, "I'm burnt," and I promise I'll use good manners, 🤐& show restraint 😇whilst we discuss THE most worrisome topic, 🐫, and mix you a concoction you will like on a hot summer day. 🍹I'm sure we will both be quite pleased.😃😀. Pars.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...