• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiculturalism: A Worldwide Societal Failure

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they are so wonderful why do they want to come here. There is no obvious reason other than it is profitable for those who want to sell housing, get their votes, have a source of cheap labour.

Comment

half of them can't stand to live in their "shithole countries " anymore so they come here to f$&k up ours .
      the other half that come here are hell bent in taking this country over . there are lots of good ones but way too many that are NFG.

Comment

Religious laws apply to a believer's spiritual life. They don't trump Canada's Criminal Code, civil law or other statutes.
        YOUR F*CKING TRUDO will soon have them TRUMP our criminal code....

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
          half of them can't stand to live in their "shithole countries " anymore so they come here to f$&k up ours .
          the other half that come here are hell bent in taking this country over . there are lots of good ones but way too many that are NFG.
          Ya they breed like rats, poor women constantly pregnant. By shear numbers they will rule us, hope I will never see that. Feel sorry for all our young.

Comment

chuckChuck 🕵🏻 Pars👱🏻

🕵🏻No one should be able to push their religious beliefs on anyone whether they be muslim, christian, jew etc......Let them practice their religion in their lives, at home or in their place of worship.🕵🏻

👱🏻*♀️That's a noble statement, chuckchuck. But what if a religion's doctrine clearly states that their goal, their vision, is this? : TRIUMPH over all other religions.👱🏻*♀️

👱🏻*♀️There are various ways to triumph chuckchuck,

What if the religion one chooses in their life teaches and commands the congregation to Kill all Jews? Kill all nonbelievers if they won't covert or pay a tax? KIll those who try to leave the fold?. Play tricks on non believers? Terrorize all nonbelievers? Take slaves? Is this hate speech? Do you think these things should be taught every Friday night because it's a religion? What about teaching these things to small children? Or to low IQ people? To the mentally ill? 👱🏻*♀️

🕵🏻Canadian law applies to everyone regardless of their religious beliefs.🕵🏻

👱🏻*♀️Oh? Let's say you belong to a rogue Catholic Church . Pretend every week you are taught to hate and kill all Lutherans. In 2018. Tell me this, is this hate speeech? Will the police shut your church down? I think so. And. will the police shut down ALL religions that teach this doctrine? Uh, nooooo. So tell me about the law, again... 👱🏻*♀️

🕵🏻Sexual assault is widespread in all religions. Do you not realize many catholic priests systematically abused children. The Catholic church worked hard to cover it up in North America. Are you going to call for the catholic church and priests to be banned?🕵🏻

👱🏻*♀️Sexual assault is widespread. It is illegal in Canada. . And every catholic in the free world has access to the rule of law to sue the church or the perps. They can also leave the church. And publish their experience. Read that again.chuckchuck.

Otoh, Sharia law legalizes sexual assault of wives, of slaves, of agnostics, and of infidels. Legal in Sharia Law countries. So spiritually, & morally, a Swedish woman can be ****d, and it's ignored in Sweden in the no-go zones that police are now unable to enter and enforce the rule of law. The rule of law is now dead in its' 55 no-go zones. 👱🏻*♀️

🕵🏻After all the recent immigrants and refugees who came to Canada from Syria where are all the examples of refugees committing violence and un-lawfull acts in Canada?🕵🏻

👱🏻*♀️ In the first years of invasion, Swedes posed the same kind of question....just wait.👱🏻*♀️[/QUOTE]
            Last edited by parsley; Jan 17, 2018, 23:00.

Comment

Chuck quote. "It is a current lesson on how pre war Germany could embrace Hitlers message that Jews were the problem.*

Now its the jews, the blacks, the indians, the muslims, the immigrants, and the foreigners. Anyone who I don't like, don't know, or who I don't understand. Pick one or all.

The first step is to demonize the target enemy and make them not like us."

There has been targeted genocide throughout history. Sometimes I sense that since the Nazi crimes, our society has been so focused on a "never again" mindset of shame (arguably so) that we are hyper focused on not singling out anything. To the point of naivety or blindness. We need to remember however that not all people share this sense of purpose. Criminal acts by Pol Pot or the Taliban prove this.
              I'm pretty sure that some kind of genocide will happen again someday. Interesting that I grew up watching Archie Bunker and it was just funny. Today he would be labelled something nefarious. No genocides in his day.
              We can all agree that for evil to succeed, good men do nothing. Current conditions in Canada are nothing at all like pre war Germany. An injustice to history to use it as such a lame comparison. Europe today might be a lesson in how not to do things.
              Also getting tired of the racist term being thrown around like an unfriending on FB.
              No, I don't have the answers on immigration. We should talk about how to prevent a present day Europe from happening here rather than crying racist all the time. Playing kissy face with the world that is moving into Canada will not make everything wonderful. Canada will change a lot in the next few generations. It is indefendible as a fortress.
              Are there certain rights and laws that we can all agree on? If so, what happens when someone says their religion dictates they contravene? Waffle so as not to be labelled a Nazi?
              It might be time for all of us to agree on what we stand for.
              Maybe it isn't evil to stop certain immigration until we see what plays out overseas and in the shithole countrys. .
              None of them are facing a gas chamber.
              Maybe our current screening process is good enough. And maybe life here is so damn good we'll all get together like the crew on Star Trek.
              Or maybe I'll keep my powder dry...... sorry, cant seem to write any better than this tonight.

Comment

UN Human Rights:

“Everyone shall have the right to express his opinion freely in such manner as would not be contrary to the principles of the Sharia.” (Cairo Declaration, Art. 22.a)

“(Information) may not be exploited or misused in such a way as may violate sanctities and the dignity of Prophets, undermine moral and ethical values or disintegrate, corrupt or harm society or weaken its faith.” (Cairo Declaration, Art. 22c)

Comment

Samkova says this about morality:

"....morality of Islam, Samkova says that this “is not a matter for individual judgment,” but consists in following the rules derived from what was set out long ago in Qur’an, Hadith, and Sira, and codified in the Sharia."

Codified.

Comment

Push. Push. Shove. shove, shove, Shove. Attack..,,,,,

Breitbart Report: Texas Islamic Tribunal Dispenses Shariah Law

By James Morrison
                    Tuesday, 27 Jan 2015 16:35 PM

A form of Islamic law has taken force in Texas, right next door to Louisiana where Gov. Bobby Jindal has warned of Muslim immigrants who refuse to adopt Western culture.

An Islamic Tribunal of four attorneys is operating in Dallas where it issues voluntary rulings on civil disputes, Breitbart Texas reported Tuesday.

Taher El-badawi, one of the lawyers who call themselves "judges," told the conservative website that the tribunal applies Shariah law to litigants who voluntarily accept their rulings on disputes involving family and business issues.

He cited divorce as an example of the need for a ruling by Shariah jurists.

"While participation in the tribunal is voluntary, a married couple cannot be considered divorced by the Islamic community unless it is granted by the tribunal," El-badawi told Breitbart Texas.

He conceded that Islamic law treats men and women unequally. A man can come directly to the tribunal for a divorce, but a woman seeking to end her marriage must go to a religious leader, or imam, who will bring her case for divorce to the tribunal, he said.

El-badawi added that litigants who are dissatisfied with the rulings of the tribunal can take their cases to Texas civil courts. But, the Islamic Tribunal warns on its website that American justice is expensive.

The courts of the United States of America are costly and consist of ineffective lawyers. Discontent with the legal system leads many Muslims in America to postpone justice in this world and opt for an audience on the Day of Judgment," the tribunal says.

The news of a functioning Shariah court in the United States comes as Jindal is making news by warning about the threat of Muslim immigrants who refuse to assimilate into Western culture.

"In the West, non-assimilationist Muslims establish enclaves and carry out as much of Shariah law as they can without regard for the laws of the democratic countries which provided them a new home," Jindal said last week in a speech in London.

"It is startling to think that any country would allow, even unofficially, for a so called 'no-go zone.' The idea that a free country would allow for specific areas of its country to operate in an autonomous way that is not free and is in direct opposition to its laws is hard to fathom"

Errol Mendes on #cbc ,claims C-44 will bring us to a surveillance states

"Men and women unequally". Uh huh.

Comment

Parsley:
                      Who is orca100@upcmail.nl, the writer of the email to Podesta? And what makes you believe that Podesta agrees with even one thing that this person said in his email? What evidence do you have that anything in this leaked email has anything to do with Podesta, HRC, or democrats other than being the thoughts of someone who emailed them to Podesta? If grassfarmer sent an email supporting immigration to Trump and that email was leaked, would that mean Trump agrees with grassfarmer?

Parsley, you also claim to be a world traveller yet the countries named are predominately Christian, white, and well to do. I am wondering which third world countries you have been to? And what Muslim countries have you travelled through? And if none, why not?

Finally, this tread is based on immigrant crime in Germany yet I would like you to explain why the crime rate per 100,000 is much higher in the US than Germany yet the US has not let in near the immigrants and is restricting immigration further. Nationmaster comparison of crime in US and Germany shows: **** rate in US 3X than in Germany, Murder rate 19X higher, Violent crime rate 5X higher, Robbery rate, 2X higher, Auto theft rate, 5X higher, and yet the incarceration rate in the US is 8X higher than in Germany. You claim you would not visit some areas in Sweden and Germany because of crime. I am willing to bet there are areas in the US you would not visit either.

Comment

dmlfarmer

Podesta doesn't have to agree, or fall in love with the writer or read it aloud when he's out pizza-night cruising....

Parsley, you also claim to be a world traveller yet the countries named are predominately Christian, white, and well to do. I am wondering which third world countries you have been to? And what Muslim countries have you travelled through? And if none, why not?

I did list Fiji. _$8862 US annual income per capita per year. 3rd world.

Finally, this tread is based on immigrant crime in Germany

I referred to Sweden many times.
                        I have not studied comparative immigrant-crime rates between US and Germany.

You claim you would not visit some areas in Sweden and Germany because of crime. I am willing to bet there are areas in the US you would not visit either.

I would not wander through the bowels of Detroit at midnight.

Comment

Chuck, if Shariah law is so compassionate, why do Shiites and Sunni kill each other?
                          Examples of honour killings in Canada include a mother and daughter drowned in a canal, in Ontario, and more than a few in B.C.
                          I haven't travellelled a lot of the world, but did spend 2 weeks in Dubai, with a side trip to the Grand Mosque at Abu Dhabi. A good look at the hypocrisy of the loving, nurturing nature of Islam.
                          Migrant workers subjected to inhuman conditions.
                          The morning paper usually reported how a businessman or employee, accused of theft, confessed after police interrogation, was so ashamed that he hung himself in his cell.
                          But tons of luxury there, most of the Emerati are very well to do. The airport parking with many beautiful vehicles, because if you can't make your payment, you get on the next plane.
                          Not saying they're all bad, but guess which ones make the rules.
                          Let's not forget about Boko Haram and 300 school girls.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...