• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiculturalism: A Worldwide Societal Failure

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I call what's going on in western culture "SELF-INFLICTED CULTURAL GENOCIDE". What other culture does this?

Comment

Tried to read chucks post. Stopped when I got to place where "reporter" describes someone as repugnant.
      Is there no news out there anymore? Opinion wrapped in some picked facts. No diffrent than when Hearst owned all the newspapers.

Being timid and mindful of who we look in the eyes or what words we use to attempt to communicate our thoughts.
      Is not new. Happening now and will happen again. At least in this century, I'm not afraid of people calling me a heretic.
      Ethnic ghettos happen evrywhere migration exceeds economic amalgamation. I dont give a shit what you call me voicing common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
        Tried to read chucks post. Stopped when I got to place where "reporter" describes someone as repugnant.
        Is there no news out there anymore? Opinion wrapped in some picked facts. No diffrent than when Hearst owned all the newspapers.

Being timid and mindful of who we look in the eyes or what words we use to attempt to communicate our thoughts.
        Is not new. Happening now and will happen again. At least in this century, I'm not afraid of people calling me a heretic.
        Ethnic ghettos happen evrywhere migration exceeds economic amalgamation. I dont give a shit what you call me voicing common sense.
        BP that was not a news story or reporter that was a member of the Conservatives (CPC) who wrote an opinion piece. (blog). Some of you need to lsten to members of your own party.

If your divisive voices remain in the Conservative party that will guarantee you will stay in opposition for a very long time.

Andrew Scheer will spend alot of time trying to clean up the CPC image, but with people like Beyak, Leitch and others who love divisive, identity politics it is a never ending task with in the CPC.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          BP that was not a news story or reporter that was a member of the Conservatives (CPC) who wrote an opinion piece. (blog). Some of you need to lsten to members of your own party.

If your divisive voices remain in the Conservative party that will guarantee you will stay in opposition for a very long time.

Andrew Scheer will spend alot of time trying to clean up the CPC image, but with people like Beyak, Leitch and others who love divisive, identity politics it is a never ending task with in the CPC.

Whoa chucky, that's a new take on political perspective!

There is no one more accomplished and successful at employing identity politics than Butt's puppet Liberal party!

For example, see the thread I posted about Liberals attempts at taking over control of corporations.

So you agree that it's good that government is trying to take complete control of the private sector?

Another example would be sock boy's branding of Canadians as islamofauxbic because a little Muslim girl lied to the country?
          Last edited by burnt; Jan 17, 2018, 10:46.

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
            Contrary to what you say, JoeyJerimiah, I've travelled widely incl abroad, New Zealand, Fiji, extensively t/o the USA etc, because I very much enjoy diversity. Ethnicity. Different foods. Different customs. Different languages. They provide choices to one's life. And embracing choice is what makes life richer and exciting.

But any religion that not only teaches its morals & doctrine, but takes it upon itself to legally enforce that morality in countries where Rule of Law is in place, is not only a danger to their adherents in those countries, but very dangerous to non-believers.

Following their religious doctrine to the letter, the very-holy kill to enforce their beliefs, and terrorize nom-believers into conversion. And it's time to pay attention.

In Sweden, it began in small zones, where even police are now in danger if they enter. I was in Sweden in 2019 Malmo was a paradise but it is not safe to return there as it's become the **** capital of Europe. **** (of men boys, women and girls), intimidation, beatings, & theft have became commonplace. Did you know Sweden had to set up a **** clinic for men and boys? Swedish men are so cowed, they would not report the ****s. The **** was so violent many required surgery. ( Later, the clinics were closed to dedicate that money for welfare for more migrants.)

Swedes were and are, afraid to speak out because they were, and still are, called racist by the authorities, & by ideologues and by the bribed.

Last week, the Swedish army was called in to try and restore some sense of order. Sharia law has replaced the rule of law in these areas and increasingly, there are calls within the Swedish government to establish Sharia law

I have relatives in Sweden.

Speaking truth often requires us to call out the hate that is being imposed upon innocent citizens. pars
            Read the following 2 links and you will find out that parsley claims are fear mongering.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/feb/20/what-statistics-say-about-immigration-and-sweden/

http://www.government.se/articles/2017/02/facts-about-migration-and-crime-in-sweden/

Facts about migration, integration and crime in Sweden

Sometimes, simplistic and occasionally inaccurate information about Sweden and Swedish migration policy is disseminated. Here, the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs looks at some of the most common claims.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
              Race-baiting much?

Really what is the point of coming on here and spreading your poison and hatred? You disrespect all immigrants and ultimately disrespect Canada by disrespecting it's people when you perpetuate these bullshit stories. It's a well established fact that immigrants to first world countries are involved in less criminal activity than the established residents of that country.

Grassfarmer, you just have to ask any city police officer who the majority of criminals are. If you are so damn ignorant go the f&&&k to a different site. You are mentally inept. You can call it racism-some call a spade a spade and call it the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                Read the following 2 links and you will find out that parsley claims are fear mongering.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/feb/20/what-statistics-say-about-immigration-and-sweden/

http://www.government.se/articles/2017/02/facts-about-migration-and-crime-in-sweden/

Facts about migration, integration and crime in Sweden

Sometimes, simplistic and occasionally inaccurate information about Sweden and Swedish migration policy is disseminated. Here, the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs looks at some of the most common claims.
                Do you recall the public official police reports, in Germany, undermining the women who were ****d on New Year's Eve, by migrants? The women were not only ****d, but the Gov't knew they were ****d and you will eventually find they ordered the police to falsify the information. The police either did as they were told or lose their jobs to migrants eager to become the new police.

German police have owned up to the lies, the cover-ups, but it's Merkel and her Govt who gave the orders. There is a lawsuit about it now. Ask why would Merkel lie? What incentive? And think about the women who were not only betrayed by the police, but by the neighbours and friends who didn't believe them. Family know, though.

Sweden's PM Stefan Löfvén is not trusted, nor are the people he issues orders to. Eight year old boys with their rectums perforated from gang ****s is one of his legacies. Ask yourself what statisticians could possibly get for statistical juggling. Ask yourself what Löfvén could possibly get for his cooperation with Madmen madness.

Pars
                Last edited by parsley; Jan 17, 2018, 12:40.

Comment

I have a question for chuck, and Joey and Grassy:

Do you/will you, condone Sharia Law in Canada, whether it be restricted within the religious community itself; or even replaces the Rule of Law in Canada?

Pars

Comment

Thank you Pars for the info you provide. I believe we will become as Sweden, Belgium and others.
                    I hope not, but it's hard to have respect for my country as this continues.

Comment

Have very close friends in sweden, walked a young lady down the aisle her father on one side and her "aussie" father on the other.

6th generation on this farm to be born soon.

They are dismayed at whats happened to there once beautiful carefree country in the last 15 years. They are so happy they live on gotland but family members all over sweden country and city.

So you can have fake news real news but better to actually talk to people who live and breathe it.

Close friends in germany gottingen and waldshut/tiegen similar thoughts but yes they are racist and less tolerant than swedes and they admit there racism and are proud of it, fine line between patriotism and racism guess.

Pars isnt that far off

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
                        I have a question for chuck, and Joey and Grassy:

Do you/will you, condone Sharia Law in Canada, whether it be restricted within the religious community itself; or even replaces the Rule of Law in Canada?

Pars
                        No one should be able to push their religious beliefs on anyone whether they be muslim, christian, jew etc......Let them practice their religion in their lives, at home or in their place of worship.

Canadian law applies to everyone regardless of their religious beliefs.

Sexual assault is widespread in all religions. Do you not realize many catholic priests systematically abused children. The Catholic church worked hard to cover it up in North America. Are you going to call for the catholic church and priests to be banned?

After all the recent immigrants and refugees who came to Canada from Syria where are all the examples of refugees committing violence and un-lawfull acts in Canada?

Comment

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/shariah-religion-islamophobia-1.4295453
                          Religious laws apply to a believer's spiritual life. They don't trump Canada's Criminal Code, civil law or other statutes.

Religious laws in practice
                          Shariah, as a set of religious guidelines, is already in Canada.

Just as Roman Catholic canon law and Jewish Halacha are here, for those who choose to observe it.

"It's all around you," said Imam Mohamad Jebara, chief iman and resident scholar at the Cordova Spiritual Education Center in Ottawa.

"Every time a Muslim goes to pray, whenever I cook and take food to my neighbours, that's me exercising what Shariah teaches me," he said.
                          Imam Mohamad Jebara, PhD

Imam Mohamad Jebara serves as chief imam and resident scholar at the Cordova Spiritual Education Center in Ottawa. (Canadian Race Relations Foundation website)

Rabbi Elizabeth Bolton said the impact of these practices are usually confined to their communities.

"The fact is there are all kinds of religious laws currently being practised in Canada that have no effect on folks who are not part of those religious traditions," said Bolton of Or Haneshamah, Ottawa's Reconstructionist Community.

Bolton told CBC News she's convinced objections over M-103 and the connection to Shariah law that people are making is bigotry, plain and simple.

"I suppose because it is unknown and complex and just sounds like something fearful... as if what is practised within a different religious community could somehow in Canada be imposed on those who are not adherent," she said.

Religion is, after all, a voluntary association in Canada.

"In order for the Shariah-inspired rules to apply, you have to accept the basis and the teachings of Islam," Jebara said.

Shariah, he explained, is not a law. Rather, it is a methodology for life, regulating everything from personal hygiene and charity to pilgrimages and burials.

"We use it today to help people navigate the journey of life," Jebara said.

Islamic religious law, he added, is called Qanun — the Arabic word for canon. It includes rules for Muslims, such as not eating pork or drinking alcohol.

For Jews, Halacha also regulates what someone may eat, certain family matters and how to mark different occasions.

"How one observes the seasons, how one observes the week and the day. When prayer takes place, with whom you need to say certain prayers," Bolton explained.
                          Elizabeth Bolton

Rabbi Elizabeth Bolton notes there are many kinds of religious rules in Canada that have no effect on people outside of the religious communities that practise them. (Waubgeshig Rice/CBC News)

Roman Catholic canon law sets out, among other things, the rights and obligations for adherents and clerics, the structure of the church and sacraments, as well as religious procedures.

"If you get a declaration of nullity of marriage, it's entirely ecclesiastical," said Michael-Andreas Nobel, canon law professor at Saint-Paul University in Ottawa.

"You must get a civil divorce before you can get an ecclesiastical divorce. We respect what the civil law requires. What we do is canon law and the civil authorities respect that as well."

Nobel pointed out canon law started in the first century.

"The church considered itself like a society that needed laws to regulate the lives of the people. But it still had to be distinguished from other legal concepts," he said.
                          Recourse to secular courts

Religious laws apply to a believer's spiritual life. They don't trump Canada's Criminal Code, civil law or other statutes.

Comment

Christians fight muslims fight plenty of others fight seems the only one with a resemblence of a peaceful religion is Buddhism. Not sure but presume they dont push there beliefs onto others.

re catholics we have a huge case going on in oz at the moment cardinal george pell.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                              Have very close friends in sweden, walked a young lady down the aisle her father on one side and her "aussie" father on the other.

6th generation on this farm to be born soon.

They are dismayed at whats happened to there once beautiful carefree country in the last 15 years. They are so happy they live on gotland but family members all over sweden country and city.

So you can have fake news real news but better to actually talk to people who live and breathe it.

Close friends in germany gottingen and waldshut/tiegen similar thoughts but yes they are racist and less tolerant than swedes and they admit there racism and are proud of it, fine line between patriotism and racism guess.

Pars isnt that far off
                              It's no surprise that right wing anti immigrant supporters share similar points of view in many countries.

Canada is very different than many parts of a more homogeneous Europe.

There is no doubt racism, fascism, xenophobia, bigotry and anti-immigrant movements are making a come back in Europe and in North America. Wars in Syria, Iraq and Africa are producing lots of refugees who are on the move and who need refuge.

Trump is giving the white supremacists a voice in the USA. ( According to Trump there are good people amongst the white supremacists). Its always been there. Its just now many extremists are coming out from the darkness.

It is a current lesson on how pre war Germany could embrace Hitlers message that Jews were the problem.

Now its the jews, the blacks, the indians, the muslims, the immigrants, and the foreigners. Anyone who I don't like, don't know, or who I don't understand. Pick one or all.

The first step is to demonize the target enemy and make them not like us.

Comment

If they are so wonderful why do they want to come here. There is no obvious reason other than it is profitable for those who want to sell housing, get their votes, have a source of cheap labour.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...