• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Know anyone in Hawaii this weekend?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinda what I thought too.

A neighbor is over there in his "winter home". He said they got their cell phone text alert 2 hours after the fact and the "All Clear" 10 seconds later, LOL!

Said they couldn't figure out why the cops were tearing around...

Comment

Hollywood buffoons are blaming Trump for this. Funny thing is that this happened in a Democratic state.

Comment

Should have said Democrat run state.

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
          People are wingnuts.

Where were all the people running to, to get to in twenty minutes? There could not possibly be that many fallout shelters.

Had I been there, I would not have moved from my stoop chair. I want to be at ground zero for the vaporizing event because the aftermath beyond the zone would be a slow, painful death. This leads back to, where were all the people running to?
          Lots were going to pick kids up from school or day care or just finding family.

Comment

Don't think it was an accident. I don't think they want to admit they are practicing for the event to the world.
            Happenned in Japan also as an accident I don't think so. They want to see what people would do.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...