• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First people to claim this land??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by burnt View Post
    Well gee willikers, chucky, aren't you just the most morally superior human to ever frequent these pages? (Well, maybe a tossup between you and grassy or maybe...)

Since you obviously possess complete (self)righteousness, perhaps you'd care to tell us about your personal contribution to setting things right again with the "natives". You must have quite a bit to offer here?
    Gee Burnt thanks for your support.

The first thing I have done is to not be a racist, bigoted asshole who blames first nations for all their problems. Secondly I make sure my kids understand the history and the current position of first nations and their contributions to Canada. Thirdly I support efforts to support and improve the lives of first nations with my tax dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      Gee Burnt thanks for your support.

The first thing I have done is to not be a racist, bigoted asshole who blames first nations for all their problems. Secondly I make sure my kids understand the history and the current position of first nations and their contributions to Canada. Thirdly I support efforts to support and improve the lives of first nations with my tax dollars.
      So, nothing, really.

About as expected from Liberals - all talk, no real action (other than sermonizing others, LOL).

You're welcome.

Comment

So, nothing, really.

About as expected from Liberals - all talk, no real action (other than sermonizing others, LOL).

You're welcome.
        Perfect response.

Comment

They must learn to help themselves????
          Do we treat our own children this way?
          Giving the current political climate everything it wants will solve it completely????

Unless youre a paleontoligist or archeaologist who cares who was here 15000 years ago. Although the chinese are careful with their own history. Political weight in this? 0.

Comment

So, nothing, really.

You're welcome.
            So what have you done?

And why are you worried about what I have done personally other than the distraction from the issue on this thread it provides?

As usual you don't want to argue the primary point raised by Big Wheel because you cant win the argument, so better to to deflect.

LOL
            Last edited by chuckChuck; Jan 15, 2018, 11:37.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              So what have you done?
              Well what a silly, needless question!

Since you know that I'm a redneck, racist Agriviller, you already know that all I've done is kick them when they're down.

Comment

Well what a silly, needless question!

Since you know that I'm a redneck, racist Agriviller, you already know that all I've done is kick them when they're down.
                Your words not mine. I said I am not a racist, bigoted asshole, I didn't say what you are. LOL

Stick to the issue raised by Big.
                Last edited by chuckChuck; Jan 15, 2018, 11:42.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                  They must learn to help themselves????
                  Do we treat our own children this way?
                  Giving the current political climate everything it wants will solve it completely????

Unless youre a paleontoligist or archeaologist who cares who was here 15000 years ago. Although the chinese are careful with their own history. Political weight in this? 0.
                  Tell Big! He seems to think it invalidates their treaties. Where is he anyway? He cant defend himself?

Yes they must learn to help themselves. And yes we designed and created the situation their in so it will require a joint effort to make it better.

Things got better in the Okanagan because of location and leadership. Economics and inequality of access to resources, lack of access to education and jobs, and massive social and cultural upheaval along with systemic racism are at the root of first nations problems.

Comment

So, nothing, really.

You're welcome.
                    Well put very hypocritical of chuck, sermons are very meaningless unless you walk the talk.

Just like him and Saint Suzuki preach about their green lifestyles.....

Comment

There seems no political will on either side to change anything.
                      So nice to happily pay our taxes to care for any problem and wash our hands.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                        There seems no political will on either side to change anything.
                        So nice to happily pay our taxes to care for any problem and wash our hands.
                        No politician want the label of racist bigot or being intolerant even if intentions are well meaning. At some point political correctness will need to be replaced with actual ideas and solutions. Not an easy task, way to much push back. But the current system is ****ed.... clearly doesn’t work. Throwing more money at it won’t solve a thing.

Comment

Politicians will only do something if we demand it. We're the ones afraid of the label. After all all day everyday we hear how terrible we are right? I mean of course I am I keep sending money and how stupid of me to maybe want some results.

The country is broke maybe its time to look at what we can afford to do not what buys votes to do.

Comment

Qoute. By chuck
                            Thirdly I support efforts to support and improve the lives of first nations with my tax dollars.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...