• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is getting old

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're 1/4 mile off main highway on a secluded country road, easy access, used to loose fuel, tools.
    Now have a really good German shepherd, been to training school, awesome with children.
    Seems to keep the yard safe, I use the 12 gauge some nights.
    Previously had a more aggressive shepherd, was murdered on us.
    If it happens to this one, I'll get two shepherds.

Comment

Just like OH&S (occupational health and safety) it’s a safety issue.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
        Wow sorry for your loss klaus

This isnt gonna help, but i live hmmmm 500 metres of a road.

House in never locked i mean never , sheds unlockable.

Leave keys in vehicles.

The only thing locked is a 16,000 litre diesel tank which is located on another farm and pump cannot be started without a special key.

Guess were a bit behind the times here for once its good

Mallee we were the same way five years ago where nothing was locked except the house while we slept. We would leave equipment beside the road and never had a problem with fuel or tools disappearing even after a week. Now I go to town and it's always in the back of your head what's going on while you're away. We are trying to make our place less attractive than the neighbors and it's working. Wrong attitude to have but if they're going to keep coming I just prefer they go somewhere else since the justice system is catch and release only.

Your fuel tank would be sucked dry in a couple of days if nobody lived by it here. Locked or not.

Enjoy your freedom since you never know when it's gone.
        Last edited by woodland; Jan 11, 2018, 18:35. Reason: Typo

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...