• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Future looks bright...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Future looks bright...

...oh shit those are headlights.

http://torontosun.com/2017/01/04/buried-government-report-reveals-looming-fiscal-crisis/wcm/837dda75-7615-48d2-8fa6-73f1a11ed30e http://torontosun.com/2017/01/04/buried-government-report-reveals-looming-fiscal-crisis/wcm/837dda75-7615-48d2-8fa6-73f1a11ed30e

Yes and they are on a mack truck.

Comment

Like all left wing nut governmentsaround the globe they are running out of money so they have collectively endorsed the carbon tax to help slow the flushing toilet

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
        Like all left wing nut governmentsaround the globe they are running out of money so they have collectively endorsed the carbon tax to help slow the flushing toilet
        I'm disappointed I had my hopes that you and your ilk would get a new song sheet, guess not.

Comment

Where is the money going to come from horse ????? The fairy god mother , tooth fairy ???

Comment

Ask yourself who the wealth creators are in this country....and that's who they are coming for....

Comment

You always prove which end of the horse you are horse.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                Where is the money going to come from horse ????? The fairy god mother , tooth fairy ???
                Unicorn pelts maybe ?? Hear they are worth lots

Comment

This kind of bright?

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                    Ask yourself who the wealth creators are in this country....and that's who they are coming for....
                    ASK yourself what good is your land without equipment to farm with, how much is your production without roads/rail to move it, how much is it worth if no one wants it.. Everyone, no most everyone is at the mercy of someone else but all you can do is cry about yourself, and don't give a shit as long as you get your coffee hot by some philipino or med because you can screw them easier. I will lay odds you are all doing very well, but still want more.
                    If its so ducking bad get out no one will notice you gone.

Comment

Government deficits and debt are certainly a concern. But the great lesson learned from the great depression is not to cut government spending during recessions and depressions. Canada's job creation and economy lead the G7 in 2017 after significant stimulus. Since the economy is doing relatively well overall, interest rate increases may be a bigger concern for very indebted Canadians and farmers.

The often predicted end of the world on Agriville has been greatly exaggerated!

Canada has a very strong and stable credit rating.

http://business.financialpost.com/investing/the-aaa-credit-rating-club-is-getting-cozy-and-canada-stands-to-benefit-from-it
                      The AAA rating is assigned by credit ratings agencies to countries seen as the most stable politically, economically and financially. The current list of countries given that rating by all the major agencies includes Australia, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Hong Kong, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Sweden and Switzerland. Of the group, only Germany has an economy that is larger than Canada’s.

Not only has the AAA-rated club become more exclusive in recent years, it has also lost members with some of the largest and most liquid bond markets. S&P downgraded the U.S. in 2011 following a bitter dispute in Congress about raising the debt ceiling (the first ever downgrade for the country from AAA).

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
                        ASK yourself what good is your land without equipment to farm with, how much is your production without roads/rail to move it, how much is it worth if no one wants it.. Everyone, no most everyone is at the mercy of someone else but all you can do is cry about yourself, and don't give a shit as long as you get your coffee hot by some philipino or med because you can screw them easier. I will lay odds you are all doing very well, but still want more.
                        If its so ducking bad get out no one will notice you gone.
                        Horse, do you actually think a carbon tax is a good idea?

If yes, what positive impact will it have?

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                          Horse, do you actually think a carbon tax is a good idea?

If yes, what positive impact will it have?
                          NO I don't like taxes ,carbon or others but I do realize govs need money to operate I do take offence to how they spend it. I just get tired of the same old poor me shit that some on here spout,a new song sheet would be refreshing, every Canadian is paying and the fact farm fuel is exempt will give the rest of society more to complain about agriculture.

Comment

Even Tim Hortons can raise the price of coffee and donuts to absorb the extra costs....

Farmers can't and it's fair to say they are a pretty big part of this country's economy....destroy that and see how the country does. ...

Easier to keep a few peasant farmers than a farm the size of bombardier who lives on taxpayers whether they need it or not....and by extension Canadian taxpayers are subsidizing Airbus.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                              Even Tim Hortons can raise the price of coffee and donuts to absorb the extra costs....

Farmers can't and it's fair to say they are a pretty big part of this country's economy....destroy that and see how the country does. ...

Easier to keep a few peasant farmers than a farm the size of bombardier who lives on taxpayers whether they need it or not....and by extension Canadian taxpayers are subsidizing Airbus.
                              The reason some farmers aren't making much money has little to do with taxation and has a lot more to do with low crop prices and the high cost of production. Agriville is full of complaints about the cost of machinery, inputs land and how low crop prices are.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...