• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got snow?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got snow?

Don’t want to start banging the panic drum, but it’s what I do best.

Drove from Regina to the fort today. Wow, fields are almost bare. Didn’t see one skidoo out even with a beautiful day.

I know it can change quickly but for now....replacing the skis on the sled for the wheel kit

.......i drove through some fields today with a 4WD 1/2 ton. Does that count?

Comment

6 to 8 inches of snow here.
      Yes guys still driving in fields with trucks to.
      Need more snow for the groomers to go..

Comment

Less than usual. A foot or so. Getting hard to run trapline with truck.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
          .......i drove through some fields today with a 4WD 1/2 ton. Does that count?
          Was the truck in 4wd? Here on the level you wouldn’t need it. No snow to amount to anything. Dreading thought of cutting a water hole.

Comment

Way to earlier to panic. Snow is forecast for the Edmonton region tonight so its on its way. Will be a day or too. At least when it is dry summer fallow is a crop choice. With rain the problem becomes surplus grain as the red lentil guys are finding out about right now. I bet surplus grain, not drought, is the problem this fall. Should fallow and speculate on bit coin all summer.

Comment

Just drove to the valley and yea snow is min to none. Still getting the over the top snow storms from Edmonton on north side of valley but no Montana lows so far this year.

Florida had snow

Comment

NW of Edmonton we have about 1/4 except it trees and shaded areas, we had about 8 in but it all melted looks weird black fields all over.

Comment

Not enough snow to warrant a new combine purchase here. Can drive anywhere in the fields and backroads

Comment

Made a trip to Estevan area yesterday for great grandson's first birthday and it is shocking.. no snow all the way down and back. Went down by Daidson, Regina, Francis and came back by Moose Jaw,Eyebrow and over the dam...fields wide open and a little bit in the ditchs but that is all..

Comment

Food4u

They are closing eyebrow concrete elevator may 1st....

Comment

There has been snow recently in parts of the Sahara desert. As much as 15 inches. Was a skiff of snow there in Dec 2016, which was the first time since 1979. Maybe that is where your snow went.

Comment

No don’t say that chuck will say global warming and cut and paste articles about. Or grass will school us.

Did drive around looking for wild horses that cause trouble and check out some recent land survey that Chinese bought were ok they didn’t get any of my land should of pushed further.

Had To use 4x4 for most of our travels and cell coverage sucks so didn’t push it. But valley to City almost go gone

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...