• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caught My Eye

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't agree more. It wouldn't be pretty. But alot of rural people would have a greater skill set and supplies to help them survive.

We take so much for granted.

Comment

That’s why you need to keep your guns can’t let JT take them, also it would get real ugly fast.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
        You would know what to do to feed yourselves - under what circumstances?

I've put a bit of thought how long our household could survive in the event of a breakdown of "normal" - no electricity for an extended period, no refrigeration, no electronics which are required tor run anything and everything, including generators, etc.

And my conclusions are anything but reassuring, even though our family does a significant amount of preserves.

If a disruption of "normal" would happen in the heart of a Canadian winter, the survival rate of the radicals who are calling for the end of our way of life would be very, very poor.

And there's the irony, the very ones who purport to be environmental messiahs would likely be among the first to perish.

We mill all our own flour. Press canola oil. Collect hazelnuts and wild mushrooms.

Freezer is full of beef lamb rabbit and deer.

We grow veggies and freezing them and grow some in winter.

Mom makes pasta.

We have yellow peas and lentils in jars in the cupboard.

We make sausage and jerky.

Big wood stove in the basement... And enough tree bluffs to heat our home for years.

Our water source is a well a few yards from the house 20' down spring fed.

We have horses.

We'd make out just fine if the world went to hell and we ended up in 1890 again I think...

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
          Agree Trudeau would run away
          The "ELITES" have been purged by ordinary downtrodden peasants over the centuries...that is the needed RESET. French and Bolshevik revolutions....

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
            We mill all our own flour. Press canola oil. Collect hazelnuts and wild mushrooms.

Freezer is full of beef lamb rabbit and deer.

We grow veggies and freezing them and grow some in winter.

Mom makes pasta.

We have yellow peas and lentils in jars in the cupboard.

We make sausage and jerky.

Big wood stove in the basement... And enough tree bluffs to heat our home for years.

Our water source is a well a few yards from the house 20' down spring fed.

We have horses.

We'd make out just fine if the world went to hell and we ended up in 1890 again I think...
            Klaus I am like you but don't mill but you are delusional if you think you could live good with people going hungry, They would tear your door down and take. There is few emotions stronger than hunger.
            If you gave 70% of the people a live animal they would still starve trying to figure out what to do with it.

Comment

That’s why Trudeau wants our guns. Sorry to be blunt but people with will fight

Comment

That’s why Trudeau wants our guns. Sorry to be blunt but people with will fight
                I agree but trudeau is only 1 how does he get suck asses like Ralph and 150 others to sit quietly by while he does all these terable things

Comment

Because he is bringing in stupid amounts of money to the liberal party and till that stops they won’t quit supporting him .

Once he is done they will eat him alive.

The liberal way

Comment

Because he is bringing in stupid amounts of money to the liberal party and till that stops they won’t quit supporting him .

Once he is done they will eat him alive.

The liberal way
                    Correction the POLITICAL way

Comment

The only difference between sane people and people who are not ...... would be about 4-7 days without FOOD !!!! So as far as all of us fine country folk being able to fend for ourselves it would last until the people from the cities come out into the country looking to TAKE what we have.

Comment

Agreed Galaxie500. Defending ourselves and our "worthless" raw food products would get pretty intense.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...