• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bannon and trump

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samhill View Post
    I will disagree with one rumour about Trump that he admitted to sexual assault.
    I believe he said "you can grab 'em by the ***** "
    He didn't say that he did it.
    There is quite a long list of women who have accused Trump of harassment and sexual assault. So I think it is pretty safe to assume that Trump did assault women and his statement wasn't speculation it was made from experience.

But more alarming is that Roy Moore who was accused multiple times that he ****d and sexually assaulted young girls had the support of Trump and many Republicans. So what does this say about Trump and the Republicans? And this is the party of family values and god fearing Christians?

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
      Burnt there are people that think truduea is doing a good job! So that means he is?

There's just different water in the swamp it's just as bad as it was before. The tax is all he's done and it went through and it will be time before we see who it actually benefits most.

I agree with a lot he has said about protecting the people.

Time will tell an independent psychologist stated he is in the verge of cracking up. Bannon said it long before that. The book wasn't written yesterday.
      It may very well happen that this brings him down - time will tell. One thing we've seen concerning him is that, like Daylate said, he's beaten every challenge he's faced so far, including "crooked Hillary's" 98% chance of winning the election, LOL!

Opposition just makes him stronger, it appears.

As far as some of his positives are his walking away from the Paris Accord, dealing those demented ideologues a blow; dismantling the EPA and smacking down the BLM, which made a lot of ranchers very happy. He has put the radical-controlled UN on notice as well.

The downside of those moves is that "we" boy-scout Canadians are going to try to pick up some of the slack that those changes caused (climate barbie to the rescue). He also will demand the dismantling of supply management here, which is either good or bad depending if you're in it or not.

Have his actions on energy helped the oil prospects in Western Canada?

One thing we can count on with him is that he's not an appeaser. That can be good, or it could lead to the next war.

He can hurt us or anyone else, no doubt, and he won't care if he does if he thinks it will help the USA...

As for Trudeau, I'm wide open to hearing ONE, just ONE thing he has done to improve life here in Canada. And I'm not talking about promises.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        There is quite a long list of women who have accused Trump of harassment and sexual assault. So I think it is pretty safe to assume that Trump did assault women and his statement wasn't speculation it was made from experience.

But more alarming is that Roy Moore who was accused multiple times that he ****d and sexually assaulted young girls had the support of Trump and many Republicans. So what does this say about Trump and the Republicans? And this is the party of family values and god fearing Christians?
        doesn't say much for him if it's true . but as I have said before , luckily he is not any our business, nor our problem . on a darker note , what does it say about our guy when he is hanging out with , and who he is supporting ? anyone that's swallows that Boyle story needs to wake the f$&k up ??? how that story can make any sense to any intelligent person is beyond me ?
        Last edited by Guest; Jan 5, 2018, 12:57.

Comment

Agreed that Boyle thing is bizarre to say the least. Emberrassing all the photos Which country are we living in anyway.

No truduea hasn't done a fricken thing he's about as nuts In similar but different way than trump. Two wackos at the extreme end of some things but what they both agree on is doing things for themselves

Comment

Cut Trump a bunch of slack here, he's in a position where he has both Pubs and Dems that want him sunk. I don't think someone like him could be stupid, but he's navigating in the swamp.
            I've started a new job where both my boss and colleagues gave misinfo to steer me wrong. Small crap to Donald's chair. Way different than running your own farm or biz.
            Yes he has a big ego.

Comment

To me Trump doesn't look real confident anymore, I don't know if he was ever comfortable.... now I sometimes see him seated and somewhat slumped over. This guy may have been able to navigate himself around the US business world but I really do think he is out of his element as a leader of one of the world's most powerful nations. On a side note.... where are his two older sons and son in law lately? And I feel sorry for the youngest son paraded around in the public eye.... damage is likely occurring to his mental health. What a cluster****!

I think the Donald himself doesn't know if he's coming or going.

And our guy.....True-duh.... who rides Unicorns on rainbows sprinkling fairy dust on everything if ****ing oblivious.....cocky and arrogant.....someone with no credentials.

God help North America.
              Last edited by farmaholic; Jan 5, 2018, 18:31.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post

As for Trudeau, I'm wide open to hearing ONE, just ONE thing he has done to improve life here in Canada. And I'm not talking about promises.
                Just one item - picked from today's news. Lowest jobless rate in Canada since 1976. You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                  Just one item - picked from today's news. Lowest jobless rate in Canada since 1976. You're welcome.
                  Thank you grassant.

And as you well know, it had everything to do with his awe-inspiring, confidence-inducing, competent leadership, as many of the previous posts pointed out.

Comment

A presidency has to involve more than just the wants, needs and desires of a third of a countries occupants. What about world stability both economically and militarily, what about those supposed goals of enshining democracy and the rules of law.

My guess is that presidential pardons to keep family members out of the slammer; rebuilding respect for law enforcement; mending bi-partisanship; sorting out obvious lies and devious misrepresentations can't be undone in short periods of even the next several years.

We've even been numbed to the real possibility of two or more really unfit leaders having control of the destiny of everyone on this planet.

How sad the ending could be.

No one who agrees at any level with the above statements should give any quarter to bodies like a president who is deliberately conducting himself to potentially buy time and do even more damage to foundations of what we enjoy.

Comment

Like trump or don't like trump what ever.....my big hang up is just how can you look at the new book out and even have CNN say that it had many out right lies in it and yet people jump to it as gospel. Has anyone fact checked this? I have a feeling that if the left keeps pushing so hard that they will guarantee a trump re election. You watch trudeau will get in here next election for another go at it. Liberals stick together no matter what conservatives eat their own to further their own agendas it seems.

Comment

Perhaps some intelligence is proven by making connections between different points that come to same coincidental recurring trends.

For instance..... Trump and one of his long time associate (Bannon) is more than just a coffee boy. Now is the take away that the "fired" high level White House staffer has deliberately chosen to offend his boss with a litany of printed observations whilst involved in the election run up and the first year of presidency. Or is your thesis that he never said the things he is quoted as saying and certainly those thoughts never entered his mind. Or is your claim centered on noted for errors of the type of whether the restaurant was in one hotel (or maybe another) the inaccuracy can't be noted and excused for what it is...and that the basic detail story line is inconsistent with all other known facts.

Read the presidential tweets in response. The "sloppy", loose lips nicknames abound, and an invitation to compare IQ's; but weather that index is 70 or 138 ...the facts are... how, when and where it was "measured" are all subjects that need a lot more scrutiny before those subjects are take off the "Fake News " list.

Its also possible that it isn't worth the effort to try to find out. The lying index, the limited vocabulary, morality; even personal mental state flaws; and internal memory wiring traits may Trump IQ every time.

The Trump family money laundering, obstruction of justice conspiracies. money laudering trails etc. etc. have legs.

And when the stage of presidential pardons and ongoing attack of a former prestigious FBI organization; and intelligence agencies comes back to some normalcy; then justice will have prevailed. Or the governance system may have become fatally flawed and we are stuck with years of new acceptable norms.

And these things must come true OR WE ALL ARE TRULY SUNK and entering a new Dark Age..

Just because the consensus on this forum (or in the USA) for that matter may swing one way or another; has next to nothing to do with the actual facts (particularly when proven in courts of law)

ALL ASSUMING THAT THE MAJORITY ACTUALLY HAS ANY RESPECT FOR FACTS AND THE RULE OF LAW.

Comment

That's very true what's happenned here and in the USA at federal and state prov levels is political parties have become too powerful for it s people. They will do anything and everything wrong if it means survival.

Do you really feel you have a say in our governments when they get elected?
                          These machines have their hierarchy that have become elitests who do everything and anything to preserve themselves and no one dare challenge them. look at our provincial situation. A gov premier stepping down why? Because of failure and we ll see once the investigations come out maybe a lot more. Maybe there is nothing more than the failure but I highly doubt it failure can be hidden and masked and excused by any government.
                          But what did the party do to fix this? Not allow anyone else outside to run? Why??
                          Are any of you all warm and fuzzy about what the Ndp and sask party have been proposing for agriculture?? If we didn't talk about it here it would never be a topic.

I don't know what is all true or not true in that book but this was mainly written by people that were right there Day by day with trump. It s not Hillary writing this book there's a big difference here.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...