• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Boyle issue

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blueversi View Post
    ...Too far fetched? Nothing as it seems, especially with Trudope, pass me some tinfoil.
    You definitely need it.

Comment

Guess I better stock up before the carbon tax affects the price then.

Comment

Actually in that picture Boyle looks more like a disgruntled former Hutterite than a terrorist, he's likely harmless.

Comment

GDR

"I have Russian ancestry, maybe I should move there."

Well I have Ukrainian ancestry and currently Putin is fighting in Eastern Ukraine and has taken Crimea.

Next time you and Parsley are talking to your neighbors of Ukrainian ancestry you should bring of your fondness of Putin and Russia and see what they think of your comments.

Better yet both of you should start packing.

Comment

Originally posted by blueversi View Post
            Actually in that picture Boyle looks more like a disgruntled former Hutterite than a terrorist, he's likely harmless.
            Oh shit. I just about died laughing. That fat whiteboy thinking he’s mujaheddin ain’t as believable as he’s a meno, hooter, or any other anabaptist follower. What is it about crazy religions and crazy beards? What beards do methodists, Presbyterians, Anglicans etc get to wear. Do united church folks need to believe in god?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...