• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Boyle issue

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is very of strange to see Agriville posters who say they would prefer to live in Russia with Putin than live in Canada with Trudeau.

Perhaps they haven't noticed that Putin typically jails his political opponents and in some cases they die under suspicious circumstances. How very democratic!

Other than widespread corruption and countless examples of human rights violations I am sure that some of the agriville poster would do well there. LOL Probably because in Russia they could find numerous like minded political allies.

Comment

In Russia they would of taken care of Boyle, Shoot shovel and shut up. In Canada we give these guys a platform and they cry Canadian Rights/human rights. We pay them millions because we dont have enough balls stand up to them. Its all about getting the Ethnic vote, If you get the Ethnic vote you win the election.

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
        In Russia they would of taken care of Boyle, Shoot shovel and shut up. In Canada we give these guys a platform and they cry Canadian Rights/human rights. We pay them millions because we dont have enough balls stand up to them. Its all about getting the Ethnic vote, If you get the Ethnic vote you win the election.
        Which ethnic vote?? Boyle is a white Canadian of Irish ancestry in anything I've read about him.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          It is very of strange to see Agriville posters who say they would prefer to live in Russia with Putin than live in Canada with Trudeau.

Perhaps they haven't noticed that Putin typically jails his political opponents and in some cases they die under suspicious circumstances. How very democratic!

Other than widespread corruption and countless examples of human rights violations I am sure that some of the agriville poster would do well there. LOL Probably because in Russia they could find numerous like minded political allies.
          Perhaps because the political correctness pendulum has swung much too far here, and there is a happy medium somewhere between this and Russia. Instead of throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
            Which ethnic vote?? Boyle is a white Canadian of Irish ancestry in anything I've read about him.
            And an esrtwhile muslim convert, grassant.

Or maybe you missed that fairly inconspicuous part of his bio?

Comment

had to steal this lol

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                And an esrtwhile muslim convert, grassant.

Or maybe you missed that fairly inconspicuous part of his bio?
                I suppose grassant also didn’t read that Boyle was married into the KADR TERRORIST FAMILY.

Minor detail I suppose to him?

Comment

Grass the immigrants love Justin. Whenever he twitters the only ones praising him have names I can’t pronounce. You cannot tell me he is not doing this for votes.....10.6 Million to compensate for Canada not helping. Only being paid out to Muslums. Makes me sick just thinking about it.. we cant even give our Indians houses and water just lipservice on how he listens to them. He couldn’t even get the rail fixed to churchill...not enough votes up there.

Comment

This even made news here, basically saying JT had a error in judgement more so than anything sinister.

Just passing on how its portraited here no a comment either way.

All our news services except one are left leaning.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                      This even made news here, basically saying JT had a error in judgement more so than anything sinister.

Just passing on how its portraited here no a comment either way.

All our news services except one are left leaning.
                      Interesting to know how the rest of the world views this, and that they are paying attention.

I wonder if the Communist Broadcasting Corp would call it an error in judgement if a conservative PM had a meeting with the KKK or similar? Is that a fair comparison?

Comment

This Boyle turd is a disingenuous loser. Wonder the daughter he claimed the Taliban killed he didn’t do it himself. This guy tripped on his dick enough when he got home there’s no excusing this on his “captivity”. What’s even more funny is how Trudeau gets associated with these wackos beyond what is necessary. Is he honestly pushing things to see how far he can go? Nah he’s just that dumb. Even then where are his advisors that research things and advise him. Either they’re incompetent or flaky.

Comment

It's all part of the same deal: the folks who did in the in depth analysis and brought us the carbon tax, advised the PMO to bring Boyle to Canada, and then provided the opportunity for the photo op. All good planning, #nothingtoseehere.

Comment

I think lots to see and lots we need to find out. I can't get my head around how this looser can afford the highest priced lawyer in the country? And In such short time period how would he even know who to look for?

Some of the 10 million from Omar? Something really wrong with this story.
                            And our pm.

Comment

Well good luck, at the end of the day getting CTV or CBC to have any interest in reporting anything but sunshine and roses and great photos of Justin lousy ones of Sheer there truly is #nothingtoseehere #nothingtoseeorhear for Canadians in general.

Comment

Common sense, diplomacy, honor, accountability, responsibility, morality, all seem to be in short supply these days.

The something for nothing crowd is going to doom us. When the current generations run out of Mommy and Daddy's or even worse.... someone else's(who isn't related) money..... what is going to happen?

It is hard to watch this "drain on the past" without any self reliant and self sufficient vision for the future.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...