• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good timing for libtard carbon tax !

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
    Suck it up SF3..... you're on holidays....what's a bit of roughing it! MAN UP!
    The ocean here in huatulco is usually always between 83-87 F. Sure is nice

Comment

Just saying to all the unicorn believers like chuck and grass all this bullshit new subsidized tec is so so but what works is natural gas clean beautiful gas to every home to heat their house shop and water heaters and actually live comfortably. Not go back to the caveman age and huddle around not a fire but a 100 wat bulb.

Climate change is bullshit time to wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
        I wish it would stay BELOW NORMAL all of 2018, I would give up a crop to make the EVIL CLIMATE CHANGE/GLOBAL WARMING killing us crowd eat their f*cking words!!!!
        First politician that says it is ALL LIES and total BULLSHIT wins my support.
        Here is what President Trump tweeted yesterday,
        I’m sure it riled up all the climate alarmists 😂

In the East, it could be the COLDEST New Year’s Eve on record. Perhaps we could use a little bit of that good old Global Warming that our Country, but not other countries, was going to pay TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS to protect against. Bundle up!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...