• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of Week Thursday Report!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My book says look at the 12 years as a plus and say WTF.

Big island is awesome you have everything from a lava running into the ocean to snow ball fight to pasture land to die for to great beaches from drought to rainingest place in the USA.

Comment

Dont have book but sounds like i wrote it.
      Definitely big island next trip!!

Comment

Rented a luxury three bedroom home with two other couples for two weeks on the big island. $100 Canadian a night per couple until peak season hit for Xmas. Gated community with all the perks. Absolutely spectacular. If you rent a car download the gypsy guide app to see the sights. Very informative. Have been to Maui and Waikiki before and thoroughly enjoyed them both.

Comment

Full Retirement of farmers here in australia is rare.

Most either stay on farm in a house and just potter around and help when needed.

Or move into local small town with or not far away say 50kms and still come out to the farm until they can no more.

My dad lived 17 kms away he worked every day except sundays up until 3 weeks before his passing cancer.
          Sure alot of days was get here at 8am and go home mid afternoon.

He travelled every 4 or 5 years to canada and montana and uk. i plan to follow suit except the uk bit chamnge that to sweden

Comment

Dad still comes out to th farm and walks around the shop or cooks the odd meal. Keeps him young. He did do 22 winters in Phoenix but at 85 he stopped going said he had enough .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...