• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy days!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, what a great Christmas gift.
    Our best wishes to you, Darcy and little Kurtis.

Joe Dales

Comment

congrats on the new farm helper they are truly a blessing.we had 5 and never regretted having them, well maybe when they were teenagers. Now the grands are coming and they are more fun!!, Maybe should of had the grands first lol. Congrats.

Comment

Congratulations on your first born. It will be a big change for the both of you. The joy you have watching him grow will be memorable. You’re bundle of joy,what a Great Christmas gift! I have two step kids that I treated as if they were my own.

Comment

Congratulations. A real blessing.

Comment

Congratulations!!!! Merry Christmas to you and your new family.

Comment

Do not plan on getting much sleep in the next few years, the next few go by in hurry and you will wonder where they went, save every moment. I am shy of six feet tall and my wife is cutting my 17 year old sons jeans so i can wear them.

Comment

Klause, farming is certainly a multi-generational business so it is always exciting when the next generation begins, Congradulations!!

Comment

Congratulations! Children are definitely game changers in life.

Comment

Now that you have a son, just think how blessed you would be to have three. 😹

Comment

Congratulations to both of you, and a joyous welcome to the world, to your baby. Such good news. You will now begin to understand what life is all about. And your lives will never ever be the same. Enjoy. Pars

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...