• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know what the Ndp or saskparty candidates are saying about agriculture?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know what the Ndp or saskparty candidates are saying about agriculture?

Are any of them recognizing the transportation problems, foreign ownership,lack of transparency, etc??

Seems like all your favourite heroes don't even mention agriculture so do you still blindly support them and whine on here ??? Hahaha

No your totally correct Ag is always not up for discussion but history will tell you if the NDP get into power roads will be paved 5 miles out in all directions from Regina and Saskatoon and the borders coming into Saskatchewan and Rural will lose its Hospitals and all will be centralized in the cities. Unions run the NDP and its Union Money who we here advertising every single day morning noon and night on TV and Radio.

So ill stick with the Sask party, Alana is my first vote because she is married to a farmer and knows rural issues.

NDP are just puppets of the Unions.

Comment

Well said SF3.
      really sick of those union ads.

Comment

A few candidates running for leader of SaskParty are talking about repealing the PST on insurance which is good to hear. (Chevy and Moe.)

BOTH NDP CANDIDATES ENDORSE A CARBON TAX!!

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
          No your totally correct Ag is always not up for discussion but history will tell you if the NDP get into power roads will be paved 5 miles out in all directions from Regina and Saskatoon and the borders coming into Saskatchewan and Rural will lose its Hospitals and all will be centralized in the cities. Unions run the NDP and its Union Money who we here advertising every single day morning noon and night on TV and Radio.

So ill stick with the Sask party, Alana is my first vote because she is married to a farmer and knows rural issues.

NDP are just puppets of the Unions.

If the NDP get in next time, who do you think is to blame? Wall had a good chance at show us how to govern with vision. Did he use the grand booty to move the province forward? What will his legacy be? My opinion - he pissed away a fortune on Sask Power dumb meters, Carbon capture, GTH, overpisses and much more.

Comment

Just a side note to all, remember that Scott Moe was the minister of the environment and along with Lyle Stewart were the ones who drafted and implemented these drainage regulations we have now. IMO do not believe Moe has any regards for agriculture.

Comment

What I get from candidates or their reps and will not vote Alana, more concerned about smothering and spinning GTH than even talking ag got frustrated and stopped even trying to get ag info. They like foreign ownership and stated pretty much we shouldn't be growing crops here because Russia and Argentina can produce so much cheaper. so they're not getting my vote. They don't realize government inaction is the reason we re not competitive as much as anything.

The 2 other candidates that want inquirey into the whole GTH and to my surprise The while foreign land legislation came to be and who benefitted got my attention as they also at least recognized the transportation issue problems and agri stability crop insurance needs a whole new revamp.

The other ones has no clue about anything

The Ndp pretty much still figuring out what to do. Getting a little late for that.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...