• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Trudeau spending

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Trudeau spending

December 13 at 9:39am ·
    Justin Trudeau returned home empty-handed from his recent trip to China. However, the Chinese Communist Party received a generous gift of $475,000,000 from you – the Canadian taxpayer - courtesy of the Liberals.
    This money is being used as Canada’s bid to join the Chinese-led Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, an organization funding pipelines, highways, and infrastructure projects across the Asian continent.
    Albertans are living with the reality of failed infrastructure promises in our own province. The Ottawa Liberals have failed to complete 83% of the Infrastructure projects that they promised to build here in Alberta. Instead, they are investing in infrastructure in Asia.
    Justin Trudeau is taking care of the Chinese elite whilst ignoring the needs of hard-working Albertan families. Canadians have a right to be upset with this out of touch Liberal government.

Heard Trump say today with the train derailment in Washington, 7 plus trillion dollars have been spent out of country in last x amount of years while everything falling apart in the US. Time to spend that money in the US, What is wrong with the drama teacher.
    Last edited by brs; Dec 18, 2017, 21:01. Reason: Missed word

Comment

Can you please provide a link to that article.

Comment

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/amp/news/politics/liberals-table-budget-bill-to-join-chinas-asian-infrastructure-bank/article36758568/

Comment

The money going to Chinese infrastructure bank was announced in the last budget.

Comment

Brilliant plan by China. China is far too broke to fund its ambitious plans itself so it gets its admirers like Trudope to fund it for them. China=1 Cinuckistan=0

Comment

More hard earned Canadian taxpayer money,,,being sent out of this country!

Beyond eiffing ridiculous.

Comment

Somebody can correct me if I am wrong, but the way I read the article was that for a 1billion US membership fee that 20% has to be paid in 5 years Canada gets a 1% share in this China Asian bank. Now for that share we get nothing more than a watered down vote. Canadian companies get no better access to any of these projects, do we at least get revenue back from any of the bank profits or was this basically greasing somebodies palms because our government does not have the capacity to properly negotiate trade and this is basically a pay to trade scenario?

Comment

Originally posted by Misterjade9 View Post
                  Somebody can correct me if I am wrong, but the way I read the article was that for a 1billion US membership fee that 20% has to be paid in 5 years Canada gets a 1% share in this China Asian bank. Now for that share we get nothing more than a watered down vote. Canadian companies get no better access to any of these projects, do we at least get revenue back from any of the bank profits or was this basically greasing somebodies palms because our government does not have the capacity to properly negotiate trade and this is basically a pay to trade scenario?
                  Exactly.

Pay into the pool with little to no chance of collecting any benefit.

"...does not have the capacity to negotiate..." my, how diplomatic, LOL! Kinda like calling a hooker a "lady of broad tastes!"

Comment

As Trudeau said, "Why have an Energy East pipeline moving oil in Canada when you can have an oil pipeline in China."

Sad thing is the oil pipelines that are being chased away currently in Canada would be financed by pipeline companies and private investors.

Comment

I wonder what the Asian Infrastructure Bank is going to fund? China already has ghost cities and has built the bridge to no where a hundred times. Anyone except the PM can figure out that this initiative is to get assets like these off the books over there.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...