• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question on Fertilizer and is their any apps or programs out their for Calculating

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question on Fertilizer and is their any apps or programs out their for Calculating

Their use to be a great web page on the internet to calculate your fertilizer requirements based on a soil test.
    You put in your required amount of all nutrients from NPKS Then the calculator asked for different fert to get their.

82-0-0
    13-33-0-15
    12-40-1-10-1
    0-0-36

You could put in cost per lb Canadian or American ton and then it would give you your per acre cost.

So my question WTF is out their for calculators to down load or buy to fill this requirement.

Or what do others do.

Yes a spread sheet and a pencil and paper can do the same but isn't technonlogy finally have something for farmers thats simple to use.

Just asking its Friday need something to take with down south so can figure while checking out the scenery

This is what I use, pretty simple just remember to change 12-51 to 11-52. I use some S15 don’t know how to put that into it. Maybe put the N P and S see what happens. Can put your prices in to see what cost per acre it will come out to be.

Comment

Thats close but cant add the ammonia blend to it.

Still looking thanks

Comment

Found a app still not what I want

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
          Found a app still not what I want
          Have used this before, probably not what you want. I keep things simple

http://www.avocadosource.com/tools/RecFertCalc.asp

Comment

Yes I have but couldn’t find it thanks

Comment

Sask soil conservation association had an app but it disappeared. It was good. Lots on the App Store you must pay for.

Comment

Yea found one app today bought looks ok I just need the bulk density for each

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                  Yea found one app today bought looks ok I just need the bulk density for each
                  What do you want it to do? I'll build ya one and throw it up on the app store

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
                    Number 1 requirement it has to vote conservative, all the rest is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
                      Number 1 requirement it has to vote conservative, all the rest is optional.
                      Lol

Iceman Out

Comment

SF3 what did your soil tests show after your big crop?

Comment

Just use Excel. You have all winter.

Comment

26 left to 32 av for N and pig shit phos and Sulfur full after one year but n low.
                            Organic matter 5 to 7 plus or another 25 to 35 lbs n

Need to maybe add potash for Cl lower number
                            The numbers get ugly on 76 wheat 66 canola 100 barley and 150oats 70 peas.

Ah well shoot for a little lower yields

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
                              Is there anything you don’t know how to do?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...