• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

License Plates

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LEP View Post
    You need to do what my Mexican Mennonite hired man does. He puts a carpet on the dash and covers up the sensor.
    do you have a full time hired man from mx? I have been thinking of doing that ?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      wtf&y? gives you daytime running lights !
      So a vehicle without the daytime running lights feature still has the tech installed for turning the headlights off and on but has no daytime running lights on during the day? So he is using his headlights both day(by tricking the sensor into thinking it is always night) and night....

I think I gotchya

I wonder if daytime running lights will ever include tail lights.

I'm kinda slow and have a way of proving it everyday!

Comment

All you have to do is drive to Mexico and throw a ladder over the wall. Wait a few minutes and presto all the help you need.

Or you could just drive a few miles over where there is no wall and keep the car moving with the door open. Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
          So a vehicle without the daytime running lights feature still has the tech installed for turning the headlights off and on but has no daytime running lights on during the day? So he is using his headlights both day(by tricking the sensor into thinking it is always night) and night....

I think I gotchya

I wonder if daytime running lights will ever include tail lights.

I'm kinda slow and have a way of proving it everyday!
          yea that taillight issue is dangerous ! the daytime running lights sure are good , tho . too bad about a third of vehicles you meet don't have them working

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            yea that taillight issue is dangerous ! the daytime running lights sure are good , tho . too bad about a third of vehicles you meet don't have them working

I have noticed that more and more vehicles don't have daytime running lights. I thought that they were mandatory. The cops must not be enforcing, too bad.

Comment

My hired man is Mexican Mennonite. His family has been coming to Canada to work for decades. He was born in Canada and so he is Canadian. I believe they try and have their kids born up here to get citizenship also.

He works seasonal. About April 15 to Nov 15 or 30th.

He is a good worker. Generally the Mennonites are good workers, but not all of them are. The downside is they won't work a Sunday anytime. Doesn't matter if its seeding or harvest. They also have a couple religious holidays in May related to their Easter which shuts them down in seeding also.

One thing to watch, they aren't very loyal, depending on the guy and would go to work down the road for .25 an hour.

The carpet on the dash covers the automatic daylight sensor and fools it to think it is night.

Comment

Oh I see your not screwing the widow you're screwing the Mexicans. 25 cents an hour??? If they'd move for that much must not be much to stay for.
                I ve had a few and they re so happy just to be away from the crime etc they are very loyal. Don't like the cold and miss their foods they grow but like the freedom here. The stories they tell of corruption everywhere. Drug lords infiltrate government so many times you can't go to authorities for help you either move or sit quiet and hide. Very sad outfit.

Comment

Again talking about something you know nothing about. Our hired man has been with us for 7 years. He is very happy.

However, I have neighbors who had men leave for very little increase in wages.

Things were better in Mexico until last year and then the gangs moved back in. I think my hired man and his wife may consider staying next winter in Canada if it is real bad this year.

Comment

Hahaha well thanks for confirming everything I wrote above. If I don't know anything you even know less.

Say hello to Brad and billy. You should ask them how illegal Chinese workers get in and how much money you can make to sponsor some do a drive by the GTH with the doors open. Hahahaha

Comment

WTF did you confirm? We compete with oil patch wages. He probably pays more tax than you make in a year.

Comment

I don't know what cronies working for those two make doubt it ain't much for you to brag about.
                        Haven't got a pot to piss in but paid to troll ag sites. Must be a real step up in life for you.
                        Selling more peas to Dave?? Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                          I don't know what cronies working for those two make doubt it ain't much for you to brag about.
                          Haven't got a pot to piss in but paid to troll ag sites. Must be a real step up in life for you.
                          Selling more peas to Dave?? Hahaha
                          Have another drink. Incoherent by 11 am.

Comment

LEP , might have to move your way as wel . North West Sask is becoming the Next Mexico ... probably make Mexico look safe lol

Comment

My hired man is building a house in the state of chihuahua. So I was asking him some tough questions. You have two young kids and a wife. Do you think it is safe?

He said that they thought it was pretty safe until two gangs had a gunfight in the middle of a street and a school bus passed through. One of the kids on board the bus died.

Made him think twice about returning down south.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...