• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bitcoin Jan futures chart

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
    Risky is an understatement

Well then....isn't something only worth what someone is willing to.pay for it?

Comment

Can you believe the explosion of bitcoin!

Comment

Looks more like when they fired up the money printing presses, Increasing money supply, after the 08 crash....QE

Comment

Bitcoin vs Gold

Comment

This is a really interesting battle. Crypto currency is a consumer controlled currency where no matter how dumb your government is you can do what you want with your currency. Gov controlled currency well it is self explanatory they control you and your life.
            Govs are scared shitless about not being able to collect taxes etc due to crypto.
            Likely gov will win unless the crypto people find a way to insure that tax collecting etc will continue. But how could that possibly occur when the beauty of crypto is that it is private your business is your own business.

Comment

Crash 40% dropwhen did I say?

Comment

Is bitcoin about to take a helicopter ride over the financial jungle.. ?? when its ripe it will implode for untold billions.

Comment

A single bitcoin transaction by definition takes at a minimum 10 minutes to authenticate
                  this same transaction also uses as much energy as an average house does in a week.
                  given these two facts only criminals who need to launder money will be the main users of this mode of payment.
                  as the amount of bitcoin left to mine is reduced the algorithms get harder and harder and more and more computer power is required to authenticate these transactions.

it will crash....i don't know when.

Comment

Yes bitcoin very well might. But there are new cryptos that take mere seconds have endless cheap computer storage and calculating potential to run apps.
                    I think perhaps it was all delivered too soon without a clear explanation of what the potential could be. And yes criminal activity is a definite concern.

Comment

Farming 101 - "take with a grain of salt".

Roman legions already did that. Bitcoin of the day! Have I got a salt mine for you! Comes in quarter...sections!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...