• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Humic/Foliar feeding and protein/disease prevention

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If nothing else you will get a free lunch off me and the way some are on this site I honestly think that would make their day...

I seriously wonder if you have such a low opinion of those on this website, why advertise on here? You have quite an arrogant attitude. I highly doubt any credible info would come out of this meeting.

Likely only talk about the wins and skip the losses.

Comment

Foliar has been studied various times for the prairies with insignificant results. No sense beating a dead horse.

Comment

Well.....

Except that Alpine, and foliar MG/CA are proven to prevent "flash" and the root rots in peas...

That it's been studied and confirmed the world over that N application that's staged during the growing year increases N efficiency, decreases total N requirement, and/or increases yield and protein.

But yah....

Keep listening to the 3rd party studies coming from fertilizer suppliers or the "fertilizer institute".

More N at seeding fixes everything. LOL.

Comment

Dykercaseih. You did some third party testing this summer. Will the results be available at these meetings?

Comment

Originally posted by dykercaseih View Post
            Was the guy the Grinch at the north pole? lol You do realize that people in the states have used these products for decades down there... I am guessing you won't believe me either that I had century mark wheat yields and that my neighbour who grew the same wheat as me is in the low 11's for protein and I am 12.8 to 13.
            Listen everyone has a story, every area is also different.. There is 3 different speakers talking about more things then just foliar, if it works out come listen and if not no biggie.. If nothing else you will get a free lunch off me and the way some are on this site I honestly think that would make their day...
            if you have such a low opinion of those on this site, there’s the door and here’s the boot.

Comment

That’s why midrow banders work, put fert along ways from the seeds. Hope it doesn’t rain for a month, then hope for rain to wash n to roots before it volatiles, or use expensive N stabilizers.

That’s why many growers world wide split apply N into crop.

Problem here is time, and short growing season.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...