• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will 200000 tonnes a week west cut it.?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did see some movement on the pulse issues....Now pulse canada gets my checkoff dollar and my tax dollars to continue to do what they have been doing....

But to be fair ...once its a government issue it really is up to the federal government to solve the problem.

It appears federal officials still don't give a shit...

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
      I did see some movement on the pulse issues....Now pulse canada gets my checkoff dollar and my tax dollars to continue to do what they have been doing....

But to be fair ...once its a government issue it really is up to the federal government to solve the problem.

It appears federal officials still don't give a shit...
      I think shit will be hitting the fan if the tariffs were not mentioned over this 8 day trip to India!

Does anyone know if a meeting regarding this issue was planned???

Comment

Yeah somewhere between trudeau's personal time.....

****ing guy is on another holiday.

When you start a new job typically you get 3 weeks vacation after a years work.

This ****ing guy is barely putting in 3 weeks of work out of 52.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
          Yeah somewhere between trudeau's personal time.....

****ing guy is on another holiday.

When you start a new job typically you get 3 weeks vacation after a years work.

This ****ing guy is barely putting in 3 weeks of work out of 52.
          It is mind boggling that they didn’t drag along the ag Minister considering the ongoing tariffs!!!
          They took every freeloader from Ottawa and even have time to invite terrorists to supper. 🙈

What is the Ag Minister doing that is more IMPORTANT??????

Comment

JT has worked much more than three weeks last year. With all the destruction he has brought to this once great country, surely it was not just done in three weeks. There has been a lot of pandering to the islamic vote done.

Comment

I think we are closing in on 2013 cluster**** now....

Just imagine if pulses were needed in India how ****ed this would be?

Numbers are pretty ****ed up....close to 3mmt waiting on the west coast....and only 400000 to west coast....

Un...****ing. ...believable!!!!!

Comment

I've been wondering where the capacity is going to come from to supply the new G3 terminal and the Fibreco grain handling setup. They can't do the job now.

Comment

But it will put greater awareness on the bottlenecks that can no longer be ignored.

Adequate storage on the prairies to hold crop....storage at West coast to handle contracted vessels in a timely fashion.....

Where is the holdup?

Shareholders can't ignore the loss of revenue because the management of the railways choose not to build for trend line yields but prefer to handle a 1970s crop.

FFS there are trucks going with grain to chilliwack from mid point sask.....

It's economically and environmentally stupid....

Comment

But it will put greater awareness on the bottlenecks that can no longer be ignored.

Adequate storage on the prairies to hold crop....storage at West coast to handle contracted vessels in a timely fashion.....

Where is the holdup?

Shareholders can't ignore the loss of revenue because the management of the railways choose not to build for trend line yields but prefer to handle a 1970s crop.

FFS there are trucks going with grain to chilliwack from mid point sask.....

It's economically and environmentally stupid....

2013 and 1997 return.

Comment

Currently there is a railway bill C-49 being discussed in the senate.

Will this help things if bill is passed?

Comment

BTW I restarted this thread to highlight the time frame of the schedule when shit would hit the fan from watching the numbers ....

Politicians have no focus as to what is important in this country...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...