• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pet Peeve on CFL

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pet Peeve on CFL

So Why does the CFL insist on starting Playoff games in Canada in Winter AFTER the sun sets ???!
    The West final should be Played On Sat in Daylite , the East playoff should be played The NEXT day IN Day lite
    And the Grey Cup Should be played Early in the Afternoon or play the frickin thing in a dome

My rant for the day

Weather the End of November is Usually pretty Sunny and Nice at 1 pm but waiting till 7 pm to start is goofy

Comment

I think I saw the Commissioner talking about starting the season a month earlier so the final would be played in October....I thought there was a reason for the late start to the season. ...can't remember.

Comment

Climate changers want to prove how hot it is in late November. Wrong again sorry. Hahahaha

it is beyond dumb to play all year under warm conditions and then have the final game decided under conditions both teams not used to. Who the hell
        Would go sit in those stands if you weren't plastered?

Comment

agreed, the game should start 3 hours earlier.

Comment

Pretty sure it's TSN that dictates when the games are played, as much as the CFL. But I agree with everyone else, especially when attending the Grey cup.

Comment

Originally posted by MBgrower View Post
              agreed, the game should start 3 hours earlier.

Grey Cup should be played before Hallowe'en, the first day of winter. Just think what the Americans think watching that game. They must think we are Eskimos. 😂

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...