• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Person of the Year

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Person of the Year

Trump should be named person of the year - he has broken the grip of American Self-Destruction.

you will be called down , be-littled , and called a backwards knuckle dragging Neanderthal for talking like that on here. not allowed by the libtard crowd ,lol
    meanwhile for whatever mysterious reason , they are moving ahead and we are moving backwards

Comment

Case

"meanwhile for whatever mysterious reason , they are moving ahead and we are moving backwards"

In what way is the Trump administration moving ahead? What's past so far, even though they control the senate and house?

Comment

Donald Trump has a backbone cause he stands up to the UN and all their lefty crap. Make America great again and maybe some of it will cross the border.

Comment

The biggest accomplishment so far for Trump's first 10 months has been putting the green scam in reverse and cleaning house in the EPA.

He likely was the Republicans worst choice for candidate but sure is the best at causing leftists to be wound up and keeping them side tracked. Try to turn on CNN, CBC, CTV without them having a Trump meltdown. 😂

Comment

What "Person of the Year" title though? - stupidest/most embarrassing/least fit to hold public office/most obnoxious/least popular/Orangest??

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
              Case

"meanwhile for whatever mysterious reason , they are moving ahead and we are moving backwards"

In what way is the Trump administration moving ahead? What's past so far, even though they control the senate and house?
              Forage can you name one thing Trudeau has done to move Canada ahead after spending all that money?

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                What "Person of the Year" title though? - stupidest/most embarrassing/least fit to hold public office/most obnoxious/least popular/Orangest??
                "ORANGEST??" Literally laughed out loud....belly laughed! Coming from you grassfarmer...is it even a real word? Just that I never heard that adjective before! Too funny....still chuckling.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                  Case

not sure what has "passed" , he has to fight tooth and nail to do anything thanks to msm . he is on cdn news EVERY broadcast and they never say a good thing about him . must be depressing for him to listen to . he has many many faults , but I think he does care about the US . I agree he is an arrogant asshole , but he does know buisness and it is showing up in job numbers , companies returning to the states, even in consumer spending and many other areas . history will prove he was right about cooling immigration until terrorism can be controlled . I think he had a lot to do with kicking the shit out of Isis , unlike our dreamer
                  Last edited by Guest; Nov 26, 2017, 13:23.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                    what you or no one can argue with is that he was voted in in a democratic election . no buisness of yours or mine . a majority of his constituents wanted him over the Clinton cartel . who'd of thunk it ??.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                      The biggest accomplishment so far for Trump's first 10 months has been putting the green scam in reverse and cleaning house in the EPA.

He likely was the Republicans worst choice for candidate but sure is the best at causing leftists to be wound up and keeping them side tracked. Try to turn on CNN, CBC, CTV without them having a Trump meltdown. 😂
                      he is causing lisa laflamme to lose it ! history will ask her and others some hard questions

Comment

Seld

"Forage can you name one thing Trudeau has done to move Canada ahead after spending all that money? "

The title of the thread is Person of the Year which was referring to Trump. I asked CASE an honest question. A few of the usual Trump supporter's posted half-assed responses and now you turn it around and bring Trudeau into the mix as a diversion.

Nothing like taking the easy way out when your stumped! Still waiting to hear from the masses!!

Comment

Case

"but I think he does care about the US . I agree he is an arrogant asshole , but he does know buisness and it is showing up in job numbers , companies returning to the states, even in consumer spending and many other areas"

Their economy has improved, I'm just not convinced Trump has anything to do with it, but he is in power now so he can try to take credit. The fact of the matter is companies themselves are reporting better quarterly results and beating the streets predictions and forecasts. The more the companies make the more hiring and spending the do, so they say.

The big question is were the Street's predictions and forecasts set accurately to begin with!

Him knowing business is another thing. Putin's money through the German banks is the only reason he still has a business. I'm 100% sure from your postings that you do not run your farm in this manner, and I mean this in a good way!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...