• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egypt bombing

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian and allied forces killed many Nazi's in the second world war. First world war many germans were killed instead of taking prisoner. The purpose of war is to kill the other side. You are supposed to destroy the other side. The fact that Germany was not invaded in the first world war is the reason for the second. I am sure our special forces are killing many Canadian Islamic combatants over there. Canadians usually do things on the down low. Trudeau does not want to lose too many voters, but the people behind the scenes for sure are okaying this. Perhaps in the future this ideology will go the way of the Nazi ideology.... you just have to kill lots of them, and thoroughly give them a thrashing. Look at Japan...

Comment

A miracle happened last week in politics. For the first time in his 35 years in politics, dipshit Ralph actually answered a question " reintegrating the Isis jerkwads probably won't work". If any come back to Saskatchewan, I vote we put them up in Ralph's neighbourhood, maybe close to his cheerleader SF3's place. Can't believe you ever supported that pos.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        well I Hope they're your neighbors and not mine .
        another option would be to lock them up and let the women that are left there deal with them .
        Great Idea - maybe we could give the Syrian women weapons and they will take care of our problem.

Comment

[QUOTE=RD414;363124]A miracle happened last week in politics. For the first time in his 35 years in politics, dipshit Ralph actually answered a question " reintegrating the Isis jerkwads probably won't work". If any come back to Saskatchewan, I vote we put them up in Ralph's neighbourhood, maybe close to his cheerleader SF3's place. Can't believe you ever supported that pos.[/QUOTE

Ralph will speak out and I think this is a start. Angela Merkel and her open-door immigration policies are being smothered in Germany finally. (maybe now she'll quit rolling her dumb eyes at Trump). Liberal thinking is getting shot full of holes, we see it starting. The steam roller will take the House of Cards down along with the dumb idea that man, or worse yet, our best friend Carbon is responsible for atsmopheric changes.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...