• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

trudopes apology

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Oliver88;363154]
    As far as the MMIW investigation this is another farce. The answers to who is doing the crimes has already been revealed in RCMP reports and studies. (Facts likely don't match the narrative though.)
    /QUOTE]

.....like drug and alchohol abuse and same race violence or the high risk lifestyle of prostitution?

There....someone said it!

Now what can be done to change these scourages of any segment of society?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Newfoundland wasn't included in that apology and this was for those people.
      Yes I know that. And also that only people from 1949 up to 1981 can claim compensation.

I was too obscure.

Don't you find it odd that the Liberals have ran this country for about 75% or more of the last 150 years and yet IT TOOK A CONSERVATIVE PM to make the apology first in 2008?

Which is why I had to point out what a great PM Harper was.

Now PM Neveready, the drama queen is trying to appear he cares.

I dunno why the Liberals refused to do that. Maybe it was because the Liberals are known as the Catholic party and didn't want to admit to the abuses going on in their domains.

Interestingly, the 5 towns listed with residential schools have about 6000 people total population now.
      Curious to see how many apply for it.

Comment

Why doesn’t our drag queen cry again and give farmers the billions we lost with the gov taking our grain for the war

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...