• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

xplornet

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOODRUM View Post
    We are supposed to have 100.
    I'm not sure what this means but the installation guy said it would be like watching 50 movies on Netflix .
    Like I mentioned earlier we don't even have Netflix but it seemed like that should be enough data .
    What company offers 250?
    We talked to Sasktel and they didn't cover our area so we are basically left with xplornet as our only option
    If you are chewing up 100 gb with just cell phones,There definitely is something wrong. I had a cell phone get stuck downloading one month and used up all my 8 gb in 12 hours. I had to shut off data on it and get a new phone

Comment

Wireless Yourlink 3 Mb down max, would not work for us, yes unlimited but totally OFF 20% of the time especially evenings. Xplornet dish up to 25Mb down, never OFF, speed varies of course, 100 GB data have never gone over, 3 computers I pad and 3 phones on Wifi.

We switched from wireless, no charge for hardware and install. They own the dish/router, no repair costs ever. Wireless canopy receiver on tower was hit by lightning 3 times in 5 years, good ridance! Cost is $100 compared to $70/ month.
      Last edited by fjlip; Nov 22, 2017, 23:35.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...