• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plenty of Snow Expected for Southern Prairies!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far we are on track for one of the coldest November's ever. Have enough snow around here to get another wet spring started. Given that this past years crop did not mature, I fear that we are in a cooling trend like the mid 70's. Sure hope that warm dry weather is coming as don't need another year of floods.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
      So far we are on track for one of the coldest November's ever. Have enough snow around here to get another wet spring started. Given that this past years crop did not mature, I fear that we are in a cooling trend like the mid 70's. Sure hope that warm dry weather is coming as don't need another year of floods.
      same here , coldest november I can remember . funny how the science deniers never speak of it . oh yeah, I forgot , it's just called weather if it's cold . but if it is unusually hot , then it's called global warming

Comment

And Farmers Almanac predicts mild and dry........

Comment

Originally posted by DaneG View Post
          Bill was the weather man’s first name, darn good forecaster I believe he at one time won the title of worlds best weather forecaster.

Ya, I got straightened out about that when I told my wife about the Siberian High! LOL

Actually, I got his name mixed up with a sports writer from around the same time.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...