• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y'all like wheat today !

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The article said 40 jobs posted in Melville. Seems like a lot.

Comment

I threw a target in at $7.75 yesterday for 14.6 pro.
      Was going to do $8, but thought that’s too nice of a round number.

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
        The article said 40 jobs posted in Melville. Seems like a lot.
        They might end up with 10 keepers.....

Comment

Originally posted by bigzee View Post
          That should go

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
            They might end up with 10 keepers.....
            Neighbour landed a CN job this summer. He likes it. Hope it works out.
            You're right, CN is not going to get up to speed when they need that many all at once

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
              Are those ships waiting for grain already bought or is getting the grain there an issue? ....why a widening basis then.

A 55000 tonne cargo is about 611 ninety tonne rail cars full...times 6 is 3666 cars....thats alot of unit trains.
              Likely around 2650 wheat cars to fill what's there. Another due before month's end
              Some of those mariners aren't going anywhere soon. Break out the cards

Comment

Originally posted by bigzee View Post
                $7.77 would have triggered..... Lucky sevens!

Not high enough for the Px values.... the premium and discount schedules are inverted/retarded(both work).

$7+ offers already at some terminals.... and you're a whole percent higher than the magic 13.5 px..... do the math.(but don't let me do it for you!)
                Last edited by farmaholic; Nov 21, 2017, 09:48.

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
                  Likely around 2650 wheat cars to fill what's there. Another due before month's end
                  Some of those mariners aren't going anywhere soon. Break out the cards
                  Boy is my math bad.... no wonder I can't get ahead! Smaller ships? More wht/car?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                    Boy is my math bad.... no wonder I can't get ahead! Smaller ships? More wht/car?
                    Math right on
                    I used 92.5 MT for wheat in a rail car and ya some of the ships waiting right now are a little smaller

Comment

Keep the system backed up on the prairies.....make farmers build the storage....meanwhile south American and Russian countries build public infrastructure to meet trendline yield production to kick our ass....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...