• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau and Moreau ,they're not like us

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find myself wondering how far it has to go before the pee-ons fight back ??? you can only tax the masses so much to pay for this raping and pillaging going on in Ottawa, before it is not worth working anymore . then the masses that used to work will have time to do it . history is a good teacher but some are to stunned to learn . or scared of the sheep herders ?

Comment

Is anybody in media asking,,,does Morneau wife's get to keep her shares, how about the numbered company held by his daughter's? Does anybody have any idea, how many trusts, companies or other entities Billy has influence over that will benefit his family, from his policy making?

Comment

Do any of you actually read what you post and if so do you believe it or are you thinking maybe if I type it someone else might buy it kind of like Trump and his daily B.S.? Who is Les Magura? He's someone who lives in reality and can't believe some of things being posted here. Reality isn't such a bad thing once you embrace it, give it shot, you might like it.

Comment

Billy keeps digging himself deeper as he is being investigated again for conflict of interest by the ethics commissioner.

His pension bill increased his held shares in Morneau Schepell by 7 figures........

Comment

Originally posted by Les Magura View Post
            Do any of you actually read what you post and if so do you believe it or are you thinking maybe if I type it someone else might buy it kind of like Trump and his daily B.S.? Who is Les Magura? He's someone who lives in reality and can't believe some of things being posted here. Reality isn't such a bad thing once you embrace it, give it shot, you might like it.
            What isn't believable? The reality is that the finance minister is being investigated for a breach of ethics, along with the prime minister. I think we have a right to be indignant, considering that our tax dollars are at stake.

Comment

Who is Les Magura? Newsflash, nobody cares. But for fun let's profile him. Possibly a career civil servant who after work dons his Rastafarian hat while rolling up some premium Sativa for a nice post tofu dinner high. Alternate profile would be a recent immigrant or returning ISIS fighter, definitely Muslim, obviously oblivious to corruption as it seems normal. Both women and goats live in fear of his return home every night from the Mosque.

Comment

Do any of you knuckle dragging western neanderthals actually read what you post and if so do you believe it or are you thinking maybe if I type it someone else might buy it kind of like Trump and his daily B.S.? Who is Les Magura? He's someone who lives in reality and can't believe some of things being posted here by you knuckle daggers. Reality isn't such a bad thing once you embrace it, give it shot, you might like it.

You missed some of the description typically emphasized in liberal company so I took the liberty.

Sorry Les.

Comment

Wienerville just got shootin out the nose funny right there I'll tell u what!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...