• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yep thats how they prove many things nowadays

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it "cause and effect" or should it be "pause and reflect".....before we react. I might try practicing this more.

Comment

It would take a pretty dedicated scientist not to be influenced by an extra dollar (or any group), but let's say there is one.

Scientific study concludes that at 500 ppm of atmospheric CO2, glaciation does not occur. We are approaching this level. Except the study has evidence from time that at 5600 ppm CO2, glaciation was still occurring. This does not jive, so the dedicated scientist has to conclude that other factors are at play, and finds one that could explain the non explainable. You guessed it, it is the sun.

So the next time some dedicated politically motivated individual, not in it for the money, tells you that human activity is the cause of an over heating planet, please call bullshit.

Comment

What I find interesting is the peaks in civilization coincide with peaks in warm cycles. So if we are warming it should be nothing but good times ahead. However if we are cooling there's an increase in crop failures, disease and political instability. Why attempt to stop the good times?

Comment

There's a big difference between all those last peaks and their relation to warming and increase population.... this time we have evolved to adapt to the changes better than ever before. Don't get me wrong, something catastrophic could definitely upset the "balance".... want to see chaos? Just short change the world of food! Slow changes would be much easier to adapt to than abrupt ones.... what would happen if we had a meteor strike or a volcanic winter that lasted a decade? Now that would be a bit of a cure for the cancer of the earth---humans, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
            As many observers have noted before, a lot of far right conservatives are anti-science and anti evidence based decision making when the results of the science don't fit their paranoid conspiracy theories or political views.

On the subject of humor its sometimes difficult to tell if some of the posts are serious or meant to be funny. Sometimes the funniest ones are the ones that are meant to be serious.

That's a really humorous post there chucky boy! You fail to see how it fits you better than those whom you try to belittle! Typical liberal blindness and double standard.

What isn't funny is that there are so many far-left liberals like you who think it's okay to pay out terrorists like Omar Khadr, making them Islamic-extremist, or terrorist, sympathizers. Wear your label proudly there chucky, especially around Remembrance Day.

Were you over to the Cenotaph telling them where you sympathies lay?

Just thought I'd apply your own "logic" to you.

Comment

If the "cooling sun" kicks off the volcanos, earthquakes as happened 1793- 1830, we might find out soon...COLD and food shortages = real climate disasters, not nice warm, green lush crops...

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post

What I find interesting is the peaks in civilization coincide with peaks in warm cycles. So if we are warming it should be nothing but good times ahead. However if we are cooling there's an increase in crop failures, disease and political instability. Why attempt to stop the good times?
                Also keep in mind how much easier it is to adapt to growing crops in a warming environment vs. cooling. A few days longer growing season with no adaptation just results in missing out on potential, a few days shorter results in complete failure.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                  Same logic is applied in some modern day arguments

[ATTACH]2276[/ATTACH]
                  Global warming scientists were provided with a conclusion that frogs sense of hearing comes from their legs. In order to prove that this is true, an experiment was designed which was guaranteed to result in the required conclusion, regardless of input. After having their work published and peer reviewed by other scientists who also had proven that cutting off frogs legs caused them to go deaf, they refused to provide the raw data used in their experiment to anyone who dared to question the methodologies. They were however richly rewarded by those who initially created the conclusion, and given further research dollars to prove that the same is true for rabbits, kangaroos and grasshoppers.

Comment

yet you use the products of science every day.

then you diss it when it does not match your predetermined belief .

that is the beauty of science, it tests it all out.

it has got you this far, and now it is NFG.

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
                      yet you use the products of science every day.

then you diss it when it does not match your predetermined belief .

that is the beauty of science, it tests it all out.

it has got you this far, and now it is NFG.
                      If it was real science rather than goon science, I might listen. Today CBC roared out a fear story, saying hundreds of scientists from 180 countries signed it, but they wouldn't say who they were or what they signed. What Bull Shit!

Comment

I do not think they have an evil plot to save the planet.

as far as conspiracy's go , this is a great one , organizing 98 % of them to go against
                        their oath to science. and make this stuff up.

sure there is a small scientific possibility , they are all wrong ,
                        or the most organised group of liars ever .
                        Trump could get some tips.

I myself would like to believe it is a natural climate variability .
                        then we do not have to change.

but the odds are , their math is way better than my wishful thinking

Comment

Natural climate variability. ....I like that term .....offers credibility to seeing the record high and lows for the daily weather reports......

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
                            I do not think they have an evil plot to save the planet.

as far as conspiracy's go , this is a great one , organizing 98 % of them to go against
                            their oath to science. and make this stuff up.

sure there is a small scientific possibility , they are all wrong ,
                            or the most organised group of liars ever .
                            Trump could get some tips.

I myself would like to believe it is a natural climate variability .
                            then we do not have to change.

but the odds are , their math is way better than my wishful thinking
                            98% of whom?

You DO realize that it was Obama who fabricated that number, based on a survey of a SELECT group of scientists?

From that relatively small number of schemers along with a bunch of misguided politicians and globalists comes a concerted effort to do exactly that to which Dr. Curry testified.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...