• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vegas trip advice?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were driving south later in Jan. Flights are horrible out of Regina or actually most of western canada. No deals when the Regina Airport authority cant get their shit together and think big USA airlines can pay way more to land. They take their ball and go home.
    So now with no Chicago or Min or Denver just local direct flights west jet or bounce with Air Canada. were hooped.

Use Avion and build points for expensive flights. Black Friday is coming up get ready and book.
    Christmas was booked on a West jet special in June.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
      Were driving south later in Jan. Flights are horrible out of Regina or actually most of western canada. No deals when the Regina Airport authority cant get their shit together and think big USA airlines can pay way more to land. They take their ball and go home.
      So now with no Chicago or Min or Denver just local direct flights west jet or bounce with Air Canada. were hooped.

Use Avion and build points for expensive flights. Black Friday is coming up get ready and book.
      Christmas was booked on a West jet special in June.

Good idea- Black Friday but maybe if I phone my buddy JT, he'll send me in a gov't jet.

Comment

well JT has a nice private one but you could call a bunch of Sask guys in ag related buisinesses with similar planes.

HA HAHAHAHAH

Every one other than real farmers have private jets. Yes some farmers have helicopters or small planes or even bigger planes but private jet. That one im sure is zero.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...