• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truckers who get stuck

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danny W1M View Post
    farma, if that guy is working for you, on your land, you should be pulling him out at your expense. Just as hobby's neighbour should have pulled out that delivery truck. Guessing here, but probably an acreage without the equipment to pull the truck out.
    maybe your just entertaining us with wit and sarc?
    ......he wasn't working for me for free! In fact I questioned the conditions before they came....sent them pictures and video....they figured they'd be alright.

With all due respect I don't understand your logic in this circumstance. It's not like I hired someone to come in and haul grain and never cleared the snow before they showed up.

If a contractor gets stuck building a highway....is it the responsibility of the Dept. of Holidays to make sure he gets out?

Comment

Have a neighbour who’s in the pulling and plowing business. He plows my bins and has pulled me once or twice. I expect to pay him because it’s his business. As well he’s insured. If anyone is stuck and asks me for a pull I send them his way. I refuse to tow for liability reasons and if I would I couldn’t charge anyway.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...