• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S. Report Says Humans Cause Climate Change, Contradicting Top Trump Officials

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course I agree with their stance on radical Muslims, we as a nation have signed International agreements that unlike the previous government which ignored these we are obliged to adhere to. To quote our PM a Canadian is Canadian and we are responsible for them and their actions and have to take responsibility for them and their treatment. We can't be the cold blooded murderers as some countries are proposing and who have been found guilty before of such criminal behavior. Some are slow to learn. Countries such as the States have never recognized the International Court and only mention it when they are trying to have someone else brought before it and tend to play forgetful when reminded of there ongoing indiscretions.

Comment

Originally posted by Les Magura View Post
      Of course I agree with their stance on radical Muslims, we as a nation have signed International agreements that unlike the previous government which ignored these we are obliged to adhere to. To quote our PM a Canadian is Canadian and we are responsible for them and their actions and have to take responsibility for them and their treatment. We can't be the cold blooded murderers as some countries are proposing and who have been found guilty before of such criminal behavior. Some are slow to learn. Countries such as the States have never recognized the International Court and only mention it when they are trying to have someone else brought before it and tend to play forgetful when reminded of there ongoing indiscretions.
      This doesn't even justify a response, the only reason any sane person would support "radical muslims" ( not to be confused with the majority of peaceful hardworking Muslims who are happily integrating into Canadian society) is to cause trouble and get the rest of us all stirred up. I for one will leave it at that.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...