• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ucp

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ucp

WHOT t Jason Kenney elected party leader JUST WHAT WE NEEDED Should insure another nd win

I'm afraid you are right. I never bought a membership or voted so can't complain but Kenney is not likable to anyone center or left at all. He's gonna cost votes. Too bad, none of the candidates were perfect but Jean would have been a better fit.

Comment

Certainly the outcome shouldn't be a surprise as most pundits predicted this outcome. While Brian Jean was a more likeable choice, the UCP would not have existed without all the groundwork done by Jason Kenney. Watching all the fireworks that will inevitably occur between our Premier and Jason over the next year and a half in the run up to the next election will be great political theatre. The NDP could have taken a more middle of the road path but they did not and continue to push. They just released a 200 page proposal on how WCB rules will be enacted on farms in relation to Bill 6. I haven't read it but there have been suggestions that government should assist farmers with the cost of complying. Does this sound like it will be acceptable to most farms? Jason Kenney has a great deal of experience in getting people out to vote, this will be required to defeat the NDP. So while he wasn't my first choice he has my full support! 😉

Comment

The NDP will be wiped out in 2019 now that merger is official and there is a leader.

What the NDP try to ram through for legislation will be interesting now that they know their days are numbered.

Comment

And Federally, hoping NDP split JT's vote...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...