• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Precision Agriculture Conference in Saskatoon #PAg17

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Precision Agriculture Conference in Saskatoon #PAg17

Hi Everyone,

Nicole and I are at the Precision Ag Conference and At Technology Showcase in Saskatoon and will be posting on the Agriville Twitter account. www.Twitter.com/agriville #PAg17

We will also post some info here as well.

We talked to several Agrivillers last night at the Welcome reception.

Thanks,

Joe Dales

Poor timing, I registered but can’t be there as we are still doing field work.

Never should there be a open conference until after freeze up.

Thanks Joe, keep us posted.

Comment

what about crop prod. show , stoon, jan. ?
      Last edited by Guest; Oct 25, 2017, 07:56.

Comment

Poor timing, agree that conference should be after freeze up.

Comment

Had quick look on twitter. Most say Sold Out How many producers are there? Looks like mostly paid Co reps.

Comment

Alanna Koch Welcomes the delegates

d

Comment

Rob Saik from AgriTrend Trimble on 20 years of innovation.

Comment

Keynote speaker Lisa Prassack on how imagery is helping farmers target scout troublespots

Comment

Bayer CropScience Digital Farming Lead Chris Paterson on vision for innovations.

Comment

Farmers Edge CEO Wade Barnes on the potential of agromonic data analytics...

Comment

Thanks guys.

We know there is no ideal timing...this was the best fit after talking to everyone.

We had around 300 people register and attend the conference.
                      The group was about 1/3 farmers, 1/3 agronomists and retailers and 1/3 Ag business and tech people.

It was a terrific event...Thanks to the speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and attendees...it was a lot of fun.

Joe Dales

Comment

Originally posted by joedales View Post
                        Thanks guys.

We know there is no ideal timing...this was the best fit after talking to everyone.

We had around 300 people register and attend the conference.
                        The group was about 1/3 farmers, 1/3 agronomists and retailers and 1/3 Ag business and tech people.

It was a terrific event...Thanks to the speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and attendees...it was a lot of fun.

Joe Dales
                        so, will you be at the crop production show in stoon ?

Comment

Hi CaseIH,

I am not sure about the Crop Production show in Saskatoon this year...that is something to look into.

Lots of good photos and information on [URL="http://www.twitter.com/agriville"]www.Twitter.com/Agriville[/URL]

I just got home last night and need some sleep....the Western Canada hospitality was wonderful, our visitors from the USA and Eastern Canada were overwhelmed by the friendliness from other attendees at the conference, as well as hotel staff and others we came in contact with. The Farmers on the farmer panel impressed everyone with how they are figuring out how the new technologies can help them save or make more money and might help them in the future.

I also enjoyed hearing how much people enjoy visiting Agriville.com

Thanks to everyone that attended, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, farmers, agronomists, retailers and ag businesses....I love talking agriculture, farming and innovation.

Here is a photo of my welcome...I don't wear a tie and jacket often but for this important group...I did.

Joe Dales

Click image for larger version

Name:	joepag17.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	766051

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...