• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goodale to replace morneau

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodale to replace morneau

There is a good morning rumor.....

Hearsay at this point.....

Pure speculation....

This won't save Ralph even if it gets him the number one job in Ottawa.

Comment

must be sad for Ralph to look back over his life and realize he has accomplished SFA . and with a sitting govt a large percentage of the time . useless eastern lapdog . guess he forgot where he came from ?..... and I had high hopes for him when this pot smoking child got elected as pm . hiding in the shadows as usual. this was his chance to shine , to help sask progress . when you read this mr. Goodale , ask yourself ; what you have acclomplished for sask ??? YOU could of done so much , sad , really sad....
      Last edited by Guest; Oct 25, 2017, 06:46.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        must be sad for Ralph to look back over his life and realize he has accomplishes SFA . and with a sitting govt a large percentage of the time . useless eastern lapdog . guess he forgot where he came from ?
        He was Finance Minister before. AND he saw to it that the Wascana slough beside the Sask Legislative building got dug deeper....therefore he'd make a perfect Finance Minister. ...digging deeper holes is the same as deficit spending!

Comment

He could have had a great future with a French name and a bit of language instruction. But really, one guy from the West among the Eastern Entitled - he is lucky to even be in cabinet.

Comment

More conflict of interest stories being scrutinized now.

BOMBARDIER is a Morneau Schepell customer and received a $372 million gift from Billy.....yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
              must be sad for Ralph to look back over his life and realize he has accomplished SFA . and with a sitting govt a large percentage of the time . useless eastern lapdog . guess he forgot where he came from ?..... and I had high hopes for him when this pot smoking child got elected as pm . hiding in the shadows as usual. this was his chance to shine , to help sask progress . when you read this mr. Goodale , ask yourself ; what you have acclomplished for sask ??? YOU could of done so much , sad , really sad....
              Ralph will just relax and find a nice warm place to live with his big pension and some other perks he pick up along the way. He will look back on his life and smile thinking of all the good things he did and all the fun he had. He is most likely a narcissist and he will see his accomplishments as huge.

Comment

Is that the same Ralph that put farmers in jail vociferously defending a ridiculous policy?
                Our Ralph was a little different.
                This Ralph is gamemaster at hide the soap.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                  Is that the same Ralph that put farmers in jail vociferously defending a ridiculous policy?
                  Our Ralph was a little different.
                  This Ralph is gamemaster at hide the soap.
                  I really dont follow politics very well, but... anytime I hear mention of Ralph Goodale I automatically think "that is the politician who jailed farmers for exporting the wheat they grew on their farm. "

Comment

Remember them little bobble head dogs that people put in their back window .....well that’s Ralph ......bobble head Ralph....all 5’2” of him. Just watch him do an interview and you’ll know what I mean.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...