• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anhydrous and 46-0-0 prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is CPS / Agrium putting on a nh3 squeeze right now?

Control the supply = control price for now and next spring?

Expect to pay more

Comment

I see prices have trended up as would be expected from what was posted here earlier in the thread... Was just quoted:

46-0-0-0: $485/mT
      11-52-0-0: $665/mT
      20-0-0-24: $445/mT

phos going up 65/mT once their current contract expires, and urea $45/mT. What are others looking at this time of year? This is based in Medicine Hat...

I'd have pulled the trigger on things a little sooner than now if I had my way, but I'm sitting on a December contract that *might* move next week at best

Comment

THe .37 was what we paid for Anhydrous in fall not the spring 2018 price that was paid Dec 31. We own the tanks.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
          I see prices have trended up as would be expected from what was posted here earlier in the thread... Was just quoted:

46-0-0-0: $485/mT
          11-52-0-0: $665/mT
          20-0-0-24: $445/mT

phos going up 65/mT once their current contract expires, and urea $45/mT. What are others looking at this time of year? This is based in Medicine Hat...

I'd have pulled the trigger on things a little sooner than now if I had my way, but I'm sitting on a December contract that *might* move next week at best
          That’s pretty much 100 bucks a tonne increase from November pricing.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...