• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Life after NAFTA?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life after NAFTA?

Looks like a possibility. What happens to our beef and grain going south?

Doubt it will be ended. Congress has to approve such motion and they hate Trump more with every passing day.

Would love to see it torn up as I don't see Dipshit Junior offering anything of value. Just trying to peddle environmental and labour bullshit onto the other side. I want my duty and tax free importation of $800 value in one day exemption. If he can't allow that, **** it. I give shit less about supporting union auto jobs in Ontario. They only make overpriced crap. Would love to see it torn up, Trump say **** you and your cars and all those Liberal autoworkers get pick slips. Would make Dumbo look like a great businessman eh?

But like I said, nothing will happen.

Comment

I don't know why the Liberals are so worked up about the deal. They campaigned strong and hard against it when Mulroney was trying to get a deal done. They guaranteed it ruin Canada.

Comment

I don't think there will be much impact. If US ranchers want COOL, they get it regardless of NAFTA. Grain flows both ways and doubt it will be impacted much. Our only other export to the US is oil and gas and they are flowing both ways these days. US is top supplier of imported energy into eastern Canada now. Never thought you would see the day eh?

Comment

Agree that nothing is likely to happen immediately.
          Bigger concern is end of United States leadership role in world trade situation.
          Populist support for protectionism likely to lead to trouble around world.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...